Sometimes you’ll be talking to someone and they’ll mention an actor and you’ll be like, “Oh yeah, he takes his shirt off a lot.” And then the person you’re talking to will be like, “Yeah, and he’s also an actor.” And you’ll say, “Right, he’s been in stuff, hasn’t he? Like that thing where he took his shirt off.” More
Topic: Henry Cavill
I’m gonna need everyone to grab their gigantic buckets of popcorn and gather round, because it’s time to read an amazing new quote from a lady by the name of Kaley Cuoco. She appears on the cover of the May 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan, and in the interview she finally comments on that quick fling she had with Henry Cavill last summer. More
Kaley Cuoco and her fiance of five minutes, Ryan Sweeting, celebrated their first Christmas together and they totally killed it. I know this because Kaley posted a photo of the two of them together on Christmas with the hashtag “killed it.” More
Sometimes a celeb just really needs attention, so they make sure they’re in the right place doing the right thing at the right time, and also that there’s someone there with a camera to document it. So with that in mind, we are proud to present the most staged celebrity photos of 2013. More
Sometimes blind items are really juicy secrets that could ruin a career. Just blow it right off the map. Other times they’re petty and stupid and boring. Most times you have to approach them skeptically. More
Kaley Cuoco is engaged to tennis player Ryan Sweetling after only three months of dating, and I have only this to say — wait, sorry. Stop for a second. Did you say they’ve been dating for three months? So since June 2013? When Kaley was supposedly dating Man Of Steel star Henry Cavill? So you essentially just admitted that that relationship was completely fake. Cool. More
You know that saying, ‘sometimes a whole is greater than the sum of its parts’? Well, sometimes that means peanut butter is delicious and jelly is delicious, but PB&J is extra delicious, which is great. But some other times it means there are two famous people who aren’t quite taking it to the next level, but suddenly with their powers combined, they’re one of those elusive beasts, the celebrity power couple, and they become unstoppable.
His name is Ryan Sweeting. He’s a tennis player with a tattoo of a baby on his shoulder who also checks off all the boxes on Kaley’s latest list of priorities. He’s a man, he’s willing to be photographed with her, and he lets her get her errands done while they’re courting. Kaley’s ushering in a new trend of romantic multi-tasking. More
Considering the fact that both kinds of Blockbusters are totally bombing this summer, it completely makes sense that you’re confused. In fact, by next summer there might not be blockbusters of any kind. Just (more) empty stores in shopping centers and indie films about things that matter. More
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
After going on approximately three whole dates and garnering three hundred headlines, they’ve decided that maybe they’ve rushed into this relationship. Maybe it was drastic to officially become boyfriend and girlfriend the first time they met. More
Sure they’re both two good-looking people who straddle the line between the A-list and the B-list, but it must take more than that to get the sexual chemistry bubbling. Unless of course there’s no sexual chemistry and the whole thing a contractual obligation set up a publicist. More
So we’ve already established that Henry Cavill’s relationship with Kaley Cuoco is pretty meh, but could it also not really be a relationship at all? These latest photos of the couple stepping out in public together holding hands and flashing smiles have me suspicious. More
I guess with these two, I just don’t have it in me to throw a party. Even a pity party that Henry’s off the market. More
• Henry Cavill is rumored to be the favorite to play dirty talking Christian Grey. Maybe he’ll be Anastasia Steele’s Man of Steel… (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Lil Wayne stomps on the American flag? WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM? Obviously, everything. (The Stir)
• Since they are basically the same person. Does it surprise us that Robert Pattinson and Kristin Stewart are pissed off they’re both playing soldiers in upcoming movies? Somebody bring Bella and Edward back before it’s too late! (Hollywood Hiccups)
• According to Tracy Anderson, Kim Kardashian shouldn’t be running laps in the gym to lose her post baby weight. How will Kanye take the news? More importantly, I know Kris Jenner won’t stand for it! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Sofia Vergara shows off her butt while tanning with fiance Nick Loeb. Ughhh. Maybe, I’m just so totally jealous of her. (Have U Heard)
• Is that a mesh top and beanie Miley Cyrus is wearing in her music video? Um, yeah, it is. (ET Online)
• Beyonce is happy for Kim Kardashian and the Kardashian empire’s newest moneymaker. Not sure if Kanye feels the same. (Lainey Gossip)
• Need some summer jams to play while you drive down the coast in your convertible with your hair flying behind you perfectly in the wind? Well… here you go. (Flavorwire)
(Photo: i-Images, PacificCoastNews.com)