The last we heard of Hayden Panettiere, she was the subject of a disturbing blind item about parental abuse. But today, on her 23rd birthday, we learn that she actually has a big new TV show in the works! More
Topic: Hayden Christensen
It wouldn’t have been the worst thing if Hayden Christensen went through life known only as Anakin Skywalker. If his performance had been any good, that is. Instead we got the unintentionally campy Star Wars prequels, and poor Hayden saw his career slip away. More
Topher Grace‘s Star Wars: Episode III.5: The Editor Strikes Back had its one and only screening with a group of his friends in Hollywood, and Slashfilm reports that the 85-minute fan edit was fantastic. So why can’t other Star Wars fans see it? More
No matter how much of a whiny prettyboy Hayden Christensen made Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars prequels, we could always comfort ourselves with the knowledge that Darth Vader was still the most badass sci-fi villain. No longer! More
Oh, Hollywood gossip; you are so very entertaining. And this is why we love books about you so very much.
Case in point: Infamous Players: A Tale of Movies, the Mob, (and Sex) by former Paramount executive and Variety editor Peter Bart. Due out on May 3, Bart’s behind-the-scenes book posits that the sex scene between actors Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie in the 1973 film Don’t Look Now was, in fact, utterly unsimulated. Sutherland denies the claim, but it’s a fascinating possibility nonetheless. It might surprise you, however, how many mainstream films there are out there that feature actual sex; here, we’ve assembled for your consideration nine of the best: More
When we spotted a new photo of Hayden Christensen floating around the web, our brain did the whole screeching tire “hold on a minute!” thing. Here’s the situation: the photo on the left was taken yesterday at a screening of Hayden’s film Vanishing On 7th Street and the pic at right was taken 4 1/2 years ago. Is it just us or does Hayden actually look younger in the older image? Is there some Dorian Gray action going on here? Or does the kid just have some super awesome skincare products? More
• Hayden Christensen loves Jimi Hendrix. Who and who? (Just Jared)
• Hayden Panettiere turned 21 at least 3 times this weekend, according to our sources. She was overheard at Polar lounge at Marcel at Gramercy saying she was ready to party in her hometown…
• …but somehow also managed to do a weird Willy Wonka-themed b-day in Michigan? Save the cheerleader, save the birthdays? (SFGate)
• Lindsay Lohan wants to play the titular role in The Bride of Frankenstein. No comment. (TMZ)
• Snooki‘s new boyfriend is the real deal…for a Martin Scorsese character. Jeff Miranda has a restraining order out for putting a gun to his ex’s head. (Radar)
• An overturned truck revealed Glee‘s Lea Michele as October’s Glamour cover girl…(CoverAwards)
• …but she’s also front and center of this month’s Hollywood Reporter. Guess we know where the magazines are placing their Emmy bets. (Hollywood Reporter)
Distance got between Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen. Hmmm, OK! (People) In other news!! Levi Johnston is running for mayor of Wasilla and documenting it in a reality show, Loving Levi: The Road To The Mayer’s Office. We smell an … More
Ever think one celebrity looks like someone else but you can’t quite put your finger on who? We’ve done the work for you. Here, our thoughts on who some of the young cast members of CW’s Vampire Diaries — Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder, to name a few — look like. More
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala, Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy was held this weekend, and let me just say that there were a LOT of very hunky looking men in attendance, including: Jon Bon Jovi Image details: The … More
Here’s Hayden Christensen on the cover of Details; his new movie “Jumpers” seems to be doing pretty well in the theaters right now. More Hayden after the jump!
Have you seen the trailer for Hayden Christensen’s new movie, “Jumper”? It’s about a guy who can teleport (hence the name “jumper”) and co-stars Rachel Bilson, Diane Lane, Samuel L. Jackson. Actually looks pretty good, although I just can’t get … More
Good LORD! This is an incredibly gorgeous Hayden Christensen photoshoot, not sure when it was done, but WOWZA.
Here’s Hayden Christensen at the New York premiere of his new (super creepy) movie Awake with Jessica Alba. You can find out more about his new flick here: Keeping up with Hayden Christensen and his new movie, Awake.