When last we heard murmurings about Jon Hamm cheating on his longtime partner Jennifer Westfeldt with various sexy ladies of Hollywood, we were very upset. If a ridiculously nice guy like Jon Hamm is cheating on his partner, we wondered, is there any hope for the rest of us? Do all attractive men cheat, or what? Should we just shave our heads and join a sex cult? More
• Is anyone else incredibly confused by the commercials for The Glass House? Well here’s the lowdown (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Sexy new couple alert: who is Bradley Cooper snuggling up with? (Prepare to hate this girl even more than you already do) (Have U Heard)
• Miss Oprah’s Kardashian interview last night? Check out five things we learned (Celebuzz)
• Speaking of the Kardashians, what the eff was Kris doing with her ex-boyfriend last night?? (The Stir)
• Rob Pattinson out raging without Kristin Stewart; emotionless KStew not likely to care (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
In Touch proudly proclaims that Teen Mom Catelynn Lowell, who gave her first daughter up for adoption, is pregnant again! “This Time We’re Keeping Our Baby!” reads the headline. Papa don’t preach. Except, Catelynn Lowell isn’t pregnant.
“Miley – The Next Teen Mom?” asks Star, who at least bothered to frame it as question. They claim that the newly engaged Miley Cyrus is really just trying to rush to alter before she pops out a cousin for India Rose. Their source claims that the teen is “complaining of exhaustion, mood swings and nausea,” which no one has ever experienced outside of pregnancy. As Cyrus’s own mother confirms, Miley is not pregnant.
• Lindsay Lohan may or may not have been “full frontal naked banging girls and guys realistically” for a part in a straight to on demand film… That was a really upsetting sentence to have to type (Lainey Gossip)
• Miley’s brother calling her out for cutting? Or just making it seem like she’s a cutter. Either way he’s a shitty brother (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Speaking of Miles, Liam Hemsworth’s ex says their engagement shocked her. Join the club sweetie (Celebuzz)
• Rumors that Ryan Gosling could be Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Grey movie (The Stir)
• Ex-RHONY star Jill Zarin rips into Ramona and the show’s ratings in her latest blogs entry. Two words: Move. On. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Kanye tweeted a naked pic of Kim (and his ex is claiming it’s her). Either way, an awesome way to wake up for a tabloid whore (Have U Heard)
• Confirming rumors that Justin Bieber is eight years old, the Biebs rocks a onesie (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Is Megan Fox prego? (Lainey Gossip)
• Bret Michaels calls Tom Cruise’s performance in Rock of Ages “over the top.” Because Rock of Love was so subtly nuanced… (Celebuzz)
• Angelina Jolie may want to direct the movie version of everyone’s favorite mommy porn (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• In more Fifty Shades of Grey movie rumors, Lucy Hale might be taking the lead… (HaveUHeard)
• Could Gretchen finally be kicking scumbag Slade to the curb? Here’s hoping (The Stir)
Yes! No! Maybe! I don’t know! Let’s examine the evidence. More
Do you ever wonder what Lady Gaga does when it’s just her and her man at home together? Does she put on sweatpants and watch TV with him, or does she continue to give birth to stuff and say bombastic things about herself like she’s still onstage? According to a report from InTouch, it’s the latter. More
In case you didn’t know, Death Cab for Cutie’s Ben Gibbard is some sort of avid runner. As in the li’l generic rocker runs marathons and most recently the L.A. Marathon where he even lost a couple toenails. Yum. But the real question here is: Is he better at running than he is at winning back his woman? Because a quote from next month’s Runner’s World has us thinking he’s working hard on the latter. More
- See The Picture That Proves Harry Styles And Kendall Are In Love
Will Justin Bieber Be The Next One To Get Arrested?
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Was Justin Bieber's New "Love" Tattoo Inspired By Selena?
- Who Stars Dated Before They Were Famous
THIS Is What Teenage Boys Are Insecure About
British singer Lily Allen (or actually, she’s Lily Cooper now, but who calls her that?) has managed to keep a pretty low profile since the birth of her daughter last November, not even releasing her kid’s name, but she failed to account for one thing: the mom factor. More
This piece of gossip is so random and innocuous that I have no choice but to believe it’s true. More
Lost star Matthew Fox was briefly detained by the police Saturday night by local police in Cleveland, Ohio. The alleged crime? Hitting a woman in a dispute over whether or not he could climb on board her party bus. (Not a euphemism.) More
Even though he makes out with girls and is all about changing his hair these days, little Justin Bieber is still a kid at heart. And well, physically too.
Says a source close to the Biebs who spoke the Scene Queens: “The rest of the world has to wait when he decides he’s ready for his midday snooze. People with appointments have actually had to delay them for hours just because he’s catching up on his precious z’s.” More
We’re not here to judge anyone’s business model, especially one as successful as The Huffington Post. Ever since the 2008 election, the site’s widely been considered one of the top news outlets in the country, which is an incredible feat considering that it’s a blog. We even forgive Arianna Huffington for the frothier parts of the site, like the Entertainment section that often reads like Us Weekly meets TMZ.com. But when we saw this full-page scrolling ad today for Mark Ecko, in which readers could enter for a chance to make a video with Lindsay Lohan, it was the final straw. More