Sometimes you have to stop resisting and just to give into the internet. Just admit that the GIF of the raccoon hugging the cat is cute and that watching a local news anchor drop an F bomb on air is hilarious More
Feel free to do with these what you will, but I recommend that you print each one out and use them as entertaining place mats. They’ll be a hit with your whole family and also with that one weird neighbor who is always invited for some reason. More
I rely on my phone to make me seem smarter. But sometimes, my smartphone makes me sound dumb, like when it tries to “fix” a word for me and it actually ruins what I’m trying to say. Autocorrect mishaps can actually be pretty hilarious. A movie titled “Snow White and the Bunnymen” might not win any awards, but it does make me laugh! Check out these 14 funny movie and TV show related fails from Damn You Autocorrect. More
I love celebrities and pop culture. I love autocorrect fails. So obv, I’m completely obsessed with autocorrect fails about celebrities and pop culture. More
It probably would’ve been confusing for Warner Bros. to hire Asian actors to portray Jim Sturgess and Tom Hanks‘ characters in the futuristic Cloud Atlas storylines. But not impossible! And that’s where Hollywood has failed once again. More
- This writer is defending PDA. What’s so gross about being in love? (College Crush)
- Sex is great — these positions however, are not. (College Candy)
- Tips to getting “there” in bed. Key point: slow down and enjoy yourself. (Your Tango)
- How to handle your partner if he/she is porn obsessed but won’t be intimate with you. (Betty Confidential)
- He cried in bed, and not cause it was passionate. #Fail (The Frisky)
- Vienna spotted with Bachelor Pad beau, Kasey Kahl, sporting a bikini bod and her new nose. (Celebuzz)
The opening number of last night’s Tony Awards was pretty darn memorable for a variety of reasons. One of them was Neil Patrick Harris’ purple tuxedo. One of them was Stephen Colbert’s delightful cameo. But the biggest one by far was Brooke Shields’ massive fail during HER cameo. I feel kind of bad for her, especially since she had to present later on; but at the same time, it was just so funny that I can’t help laughing. Check out the whole number after the jump– for the curious, the Brooke Shields Disaster is at the 3:10 mark. Happy Monday, everyone!
This is why you never bring live friggin’ animals into your baby Jesus manger scene. Absolutely ridiculous. Where did these guys even get a camel anyway? For once, I hope PETA gets their (free-range) bat signal in time to put an end to this sort of behavior.
In other news, LOL. More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
There’s only one way to find out if the machines are actually becoming sentient and talking to each other, and I’m pretty sure we just just got our confirmation from Skynet. (FAILnet?)
Look, I’m not one to talk about other people’s terrible ink (though I always seem to be…), but there is some obviously terrible tattoos out there. And if these people aren’t ashamed enough to keep their ink offline, then we … More