Man, I can’t wait until I get pregnant and my boyfriend / husband / Ryan Gosling rewards me for all my hard work gestating by taking on the monumental task of picking up the groceries sometimes! Isn’t Eva Mendes just the luckiest? More
Topic: Eva Mendes
Despite the fact that women across America are burning their uterus in protests, Eva Mendes is still, allegedly, pregnant with Ryan Gosling’s baby. More
Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and hide ya husbands, because a new report is alleging that Eva Mendes is pregnant by none other than Ryan Gosling, and if it’s true, there’s gonna be nothing their offspring can’t seduce. More
Are you ready for the straightest sentence you’ll ever hear in your life? Zac Efron is apparently ‘shopping’ for a new girlfriend right now. And just in case that didn’t drive the point home, he also has a ‘wish list’, just like every other run-of-the-mill heterosexual male. More
Eva Mendes is allegedly in both the fiercest and the saddest competition with Jessica Chastain right now, namely because Jessica has no actual clue about it. More
Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling need to get it together, you guys. And not just because they’re the two most beautiful people on Earth and we deserve to see what their offspring would look like — also because if I keep speculating about their relationship, it’s gonna break my brain. More
If there’s one thing celebrity gossip is good at, it’s talking out of both sides of its mouth. That mouth also has a piece of donut sticking out of it. Don’t ask why, but celebrity gossip loves donuts. Much like Ryan Gosling loves Eva Mendes. Or doesn’t. More
Before you judge celebrities for needing to go to rehab in the first place, think about the strength and dedication it takes to go to rehab and make recovery a priority while still under the microscope of the media. More
Apparently she’s been going over to her ex-boyfriend’s house and complaining to him about how Ryan’s obsessed with commitment and marriage and making babies and all that stuff that I think about when I’m alone at night. More
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
I know you have busy jobs and lives, and if you get a little free time, it’s gonna be spent watching Netflix on your couch drinking red wine out of a coffee mug, not keeping up with which celebrities are currently pregnant. So here’s a list for you — keep on drinking that wine and couching that couch. More
• Hold the phone. Apparently, there might be trouble between Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes. If this is even slightly true, my birthday came early. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• In couples-who-I-never-pictured-together-news, Kaley Cuoco and Henry Cavill are reportedly still a thing. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• The royal baby will be here LITERALLY any day now. Thank god for Kate Middleton. (Have U Heard)
• Do you think Fifty Shades of Grey will beat Twilight at the box office? Maybe if Robert Pattinson plays Christian Grey… just an idea. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Was Rihanna a little too intoxicated at a Kings of Leon concert? Apparently, she was escorted outside by police in Poland. (ET Online)
• Avoid all of these movies unless you plan to spend half your day watching them. (Flavorwire)
• The Real Housewives of Orange County visit Canada? This should be interesting… (Love and Knuckles)
• Wait, what happened to Mariah Carey?? No way. I don’t believe it. (Lainey Gossip)
• Want new ideas for the whole wheat loaf of bread you just bought at the store? Here you go! (The Stir)
(Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN.com)
You know who I hate seeing naked? Beautiful people. It’s the worst! So I totally understand why Ryan Gosling is sick and tired of seeing his girlfriend Eva Mendes naked. More
When I first heard this news, I freaked out. Just absolutely lost it. Picture an angry real housewife at a reunion. That’s nothing compared to how I felt. More
Women of the world, this is a wake up call. If you, like me, were planning on going to see The Place Beyond The Pines for your Ryan Gosling fix when it gets released tomorrow — March 29th, 2013 — DON’T DO IT. This is not the movie for you. It’s not a bad movie by any means, as long as you like three movies combined into one, but it suffers from a very common problem, in that Ryan is only in one third of the movie. More