Gloves can be soft, pretty, and prevent your hands from getting frost bitten, but does any of that matter if you can’t play Angry Birds while wearing them? Here are some fingerless gloves that should keep your hands warm and … More
December kind of snuck up on me. All of a sudden Elf is on 24 hours a day, glowing reindeer are everywhere, and it’s really, really cold. On the bright side, it’s now completely necessary to get some cold weather … More
Just because you weren’t up to braving the crazy black Friday crowds doesn’t mean you can’t still give some great gifts this holiday. Here are some Etsy alternatives to the deals you missed out on Friday. More
I’m super excited for the new Muppet Movie, and not just because my future husband Jason Segel is staring in it. It’s been far to long since the Muppets graced the big screen, and while we’ve been waiting Etsy crafters … More
Once school supplies shopping meant your parents driving you down to Kmart and loading your cart with Lisa Frank folders. If you’re heading into college chances are you’re not into rainbow tigers anymore, and you might not have much use for a new box of crayons in Sociology 101. But that doesn’t mean you don’t still want a cool new notebook. Check out these Etsy supplies to be the one who stands out on campus. More
• So, Shera Bechard is OK with Hugh Hefner basically saying that she’s his rebound? (MyDaily)
• Those of you hoping for a real-life romance between Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will be disappointed: She was crushing on Tom Felton for the first two movies. (YourTango)
• Courtney Love likes her Etsy sales, but she doesn’t pay vendors on time — or rather, she’ll pay for something she bought, “if I really like it.” (The Frisky)
• Lady Gaga‘s skull cap accessory is a little too close to “crazy, shaved-head Britney“ for our tastes. (College Candy)
• Could Gwyneth Paltrow be extending her GOOP brand to Topshop? (Lainey Gossip)
When celebrating you buy the brand name soda, roll out the good plates, wear your least (or most, depending on style) ripped jeans. So while you celebrate STD week, don’t just buy the same old Trojans, go for some jazzier … More
1) There is a company that will make you a custom Batmobile.
2) That company is getting sued by DC. More
THIS Is What Teenage Boys Are Insecure About
- See The Picture That Proves Harry Styles And Kendall Are In Love
- Was Justin Bieber's New "Love" Tattoo Inspired By Selena?
- Who Stars Dated Before They Were Famous
Will Justin Bieber Be The Next One To Get Arrested?
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
There are classic ways to celebrate the end of another school year; blasting School’s Out, a quiz bonfire, leaving extremely detailed negative reviews on ratemyprofessor.com ending with the question “is there something that represents the exact opposite of a chili … More
You’ve tried flash cards, Post-its, color-coded notes, and Angry Birds (that one was for stress relief). But this isn’t any chapter review quiz, this is a final. The kind of test successful adults still have naked nightmares about. You’re going to need all the help you can get. The kind of help that you can only get on Etsy. More
With all the wedding drama, you may need a calming cup of tea. Or some English tea to get in the British mood. Or if your waking up 5:30 A.M. to watch the royal nuptials, you might need a really … More
It’s still sleeting outside Crushable HQ, even though Mother Nature owes us spring, already. So, we’re forced to pull our rainboots and scarves out of their brief storage and brave the elements if we want to get anywhere. Perhaps it’s the same dreary winter for you, with weeks to go til warm weather. That’s why I found myself searching the web for appropriate headwear. Because when the objective is keeping your ears warm, these are the knit hats that you want on your side. More
When we first saw a Prayer Rock on Etsy retailing at $2.50, we thought “Oh great, someone is trying to make Pet Rocks 2.0.” But the reality is much creepier than that: under the adorable arts-and-crafts facade the Prayer Rock – which is literally a rock put inside a piece of pretty cloth and tied with a ribbon – is the newest form of homemade religious self-flagellation. More