Does wondering exactly how big Enrique Iglesias‘ penis is keep you awake at night? Well have I got the solution for you, because he bragged about it last night with Andy Cohen in a way that made me suspicious he’s overcompensating for something. More
Topic: Enrique Iglesias
We made it one month, America. One month into 2014 without a super porn-y music video ala last year’s ‘Blurred Lines’. More
Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias have supposedly split, and I don’t know if I’ve ever been this thrilled about a celebrity break up. Not because I want true love and fairytales to be dead or whatever, but because they just solved a blind item, and that is my most favoritest thing ever. More
• Joe Jonas is growing up — he’s mastered the Enrique Iglesias smolder! (The Frisky)
• Why has Jennifer Aniston had Chelsea Lately, instead of bestie Courteney Cox, by her side at film events these last few months? (Lainey Gossip)
• Kate Hudson gives birth to a baby boy, which was a surprise since she was expecting a girl. But we’ve seen Oliver Hudson and he’s a cutie, so it’s all OK! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Remember last week’s gallery of pretty girls with awful hair? Now the hot dudes get the same treatment. (Celebuzz)
• Mel Gibson has a gay brother named Andrew, who supports him? How have we not known about this until now? (BuzzFeed)
We’re suddenly jealous of Monica S. from San Francisco, who gets to spend three nights in Miami soaking in the rays and listening to the musical stylings of Enrique Iglesias. Monica won our giveaway and gets a round-trip for two to Florida and a pair of tickets to both Enrique’s concert and his VIP pre-party. Congrats, Monica! And don’t forget to pack your sunscreen. More
Here we are just a few weeks into the New Year, and we can already feel the winter blues setting in. That’s why this chance to escape to Miami for three days of euphoria with Enrique Iglesias, courtesy of Astroglide, is just too good to pass up. And for all you lovers out there, we probably don’t have to remind you that this trip’s just in time for Valentine’s Day. More
The video for Enrique Iglesias‘ new song “Tonight” is out. And while a refrain of “Tonight I’m Fucking You” is certainly direct, we’re having a little trouble deciding if it’s also actually sexy.
Enrique already has a weird habit of open mouth kissing female fans on stage. And while we’re sure that’s entirely consensual, it’s also a little bit..creepy? More
• I’m glad that there are such things as “fetish priests.” And that they can change sexes and give birth. That’s just cool. (TheFrisky)
• Salon’s Lee Harrington talks nude beaches: Not as gross as you think!
• Playboy is publishing an excerpt from Madame Bovary, totes scandalous…if we were in 19th century.
I think we’ve covered already how terrible my CD collection was in my formative years. Besides mostly consisting of Andrew Lloyd Webber and Les Mis (with the occasional Ace of Bass thrown in there for good measure), it’s not like … More
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Welcome to Crush This, your weekly guide to what’s new in movies, music and TV. We’ve navigated the inner reaches of our entertainment-obsessed brains in search of all the pop culture landscape has to offer. This week: Bret Michaels returns to the charts with a new album, a new animated feature debuts and it’s time for The Choir to enter your television watching repertoire. More
We like it — Jersey Shore cast members, including Mike “The Situation,” Snooki and DJ Pauly D have joined forces with Miami’s own Enrique Iglesias, appearing in the music video for his song “I Like It,” which, coincidentally, is the first song off of Jersey Shore‘s soundtrack. (via People)
The LA Times has the first clips of Carrie Underwood‘s guest appearance on How I Met Your Mother, and guess what: She’s not bad! HIMYM has a long, storied history of stunt casting (call it what you will, but that’s … More
Here are some photos of hottie Enrique Iglesias performing at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on December 7. Wow! He sure is hot! (click on the thumbnails for the larger versions – more after the jump)