After a long night of working hard to launch her new charity in New York City, 26-year-old Lindsay Lohan stepped outside to get a fresh breath of air. Then she got arrested for unknown reasons. More
Topic: elizabeth taylor
Get ready… to be underwhelmed. More
The Liz & Dick shitshow continues. More
Happy Memorial Day! What does this mean besides cookouts, fun in the sun, Monday off and beach time? It means you can “officially” wear white once again! Wait. You say you’ve been wearing white all year round? Shame on you! Were you raised in a barn? More
New pictures of Lindsay Lohan have been released for her role as Elizabeth Taylor and I continue to be bothered by their complete lack of resemblance. More
We spent an hour chatting with the 3 Golden Sisters (Josie, Mary, and Teresa) about last week’s hot pop culture stories, from John Travolta getting sued by gay masseurs to Kim Kardashian‘s fauxmance with Kanye West. And of course we had to ask them what they thought of Fifty Shades of Grey. More
Katy Perry looks nothing like her usual self on the cover of the March 2012 issue of Interview, which is to say, she looks surprisingly tasteful and stylish. More
If there was ever a celebrity life just asking for a Lifetime movie, it’s Elizabeth Taylor’s. The channel broadcasting television for woman is currently working on a flick to capture at least part of her crazy life titled Elizabeth & Richard: A Love Story, and they’re reports Lifetime is looking at Lindsay Lohan to play Taylor. More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
About a day after the news that she was filing for divorce broke, Kim Kardashian has posted an official statement to her website. Part apology, part explanation (albeit a vague one), she denies that this her marriage to Kris Humphries was a business deal and cops to her own naivete in jumping into marriage. And by God, it actually sounds genuine. (In honor of Kim being all emotionally naked, here’s a photo of her without makeup.) More
A lot of people are angry at Kim Kardashian for making a mockery of the institution of marriage for a chance to play princess on television for a day. I would argue that these people are overlooking the true crime committed by Ms. Kardashian: doing it in an ultra-boring way. Over the years, we’ve come to expect crazy short marriages from our celebrities; I would argue that this particular bit of tabloid culture has become an American institution to rival traditional marriage. But we do not want them to be by the books or, even worse, transparently fake. We want them to at least appear to be spontaneous, bizarre, and genuinely pathological. (No, Kim’s pathological need for fame doesn’t count.) Here are ten celebrity couples who did the short marriage thing in a better, crazier, and more entertaining fashion than Kim Kar-snooze-ian and what’s-his-name ever could. More
• Angelina Jolie may be remaking Elizabeth Taylor‘s Cleopatra, but there’s another biopic in the works: The story of Taylor and Richard Burton‘s tumultuous Hollywood romance. (The Frisky)
• Elton John defends his choice to appoint Lady Gaga as baby Zachary‘s godmother: “She will be a good person to guide him through the ins and outs of the music business.” (Celebuzz)
• Stop trying to run stories about Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox having a friend breakup — these two will be buddies forever! (Betty Confidential)
• The most awkward moments at the MTV Movie Awards, topped with Robert Pattinson‘s derpy grin. (Buzznet)
• Nikki Reed may have been flashing a diamond engagement ring on the red carpet at the awards — could she be engaged to American Idol boyfriend Paul McDonald? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
For the time being, David Fincher has his eye on some impressive fictional and real ladies: In addition to his adaptation of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo — starring Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander — he’s looking to remake the 1963 film Cleopatra, with Angelina Jolie playing the fierce queen. However, Jolie has made clear that her Cleo won’t be the same as Elizabeth Taylor‘s. (Good thing, since it’s rumored that the older actress refused to give her blessing to a remake.) More