Mad Men is one of the best shows on TV. It’s also, arguably, the most stressful show on TV. There’s only one episode left in this season, but it’s never to late to learn how to keep your calm, especially since the finale will likely be a doozy. Here’s my four step plan to reducing as much stress as possible while watching Mad Men. More
Topic: Don Draper
• Sex addiction apparently doesn’t exist. I guess all those cheaters will have to come up with another excuse. (Your Tango)
• It’s healthy to have a guy friend as long as your relationship doesn’t become complicated. When does that not happen? (The College Crush)
• Playing hard to get is hard to do, but it might be the best way to attract that guy you’re into. Give it a whirl with these tips! (Gurl)
• Leather is sexy even in skirt form. Check out Sandra Bullock’s leather get-up. I’m SUPER jealous she pulls it off. (The Frisky)
• We all want Sally Draper’s style. More importantly, why can’t I be Don Draper’s next love interest on Mad Men? (Betty Confidential)
• As much as I’d love to eat only foods that fight bloating, I love cheeseburgers too much. But here are some healthy options to trade the french fries for! (Chick Rx)
• Well, I’m glad at least this dog is like me and will do anything for food. Hilarious video of a terrier doing tricks for grilled chicken (of course)! (Ladyish)
• Kelly Clarkson’s new song “Tie It Up” is about her future wedding and, even better, it’s a country tune. Taylor Swift has got to be oh-so-jealous. (ET Online)
• Have you always wanted to have a quiet, romantic dinner in a Star Wars themed restaurant with your boyfriend? You totally can! Here are the nerdiest places to dine! (Flavorwire)
(Photo: Optic Photos, PacificCoastNews.com)
I hope you’ve been following Mad Men of late, because I’m about to drop some speculation bombs on you. I found them on the internet and initially scoffed but now my brain has acknowledged their potential for truth and it CAN’T STOP SPINNING. More
Tonight, I will be on my couch simultaneously watching the season 6 premiere of Mad Men, Game of Thrones, and Shameless. Don’t ask me how because I haven’t figured it out yet and I have massive feelings of guilt for the show(s) that will end up on my DVR to be watched tomorrow instead of tonight (sorry in advance, Frank Gallagher and King Jeoffrey). More
So guys, before we go even further with this groundbreaking piece of journalism, you should know that Jon Hamm has a penis. There, I said it. More
Today is Jon Hamm‘s 42nd birthday and also marks exactly one month until Mad Men returns to our television sets and Don Draper returns to his rightful place in my loins. Jon Hamm is wonderful for so many reasons they go beyond the insanely sexy misogynist he plays on television. More
It involves handsomeness, suits, and a whole lot of gender stereotypes. More
In honor of Fathers’ Day today, the Crushable team has invented a game called ‘Date Me Or Adopt Me’ for you to play with celebrity dads. Would you rather these dads be your parent or your soulmate? We have some opinions, but you ultimately decide. More
It wasn’t who you thought it would be! Or maybe it was. As you can see from the picture, it wasn’t Joan, but we already know that her breaking point is higher than any man’s. (SPOILERS AHEAD, OBVIOUSLY.) More
The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Julianne and Derek Hough Survived Childhood Scandal. What Was It?!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Is Keri Washington's Post-Baby Weight-Loss Due to Bulimia? Find Out!!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
So, I approach you this morning via your computer screen with some very exciting news! (Doesn’t that sound very futuristic, very Jetsons?). Daniel Radcliffe and Jon Hamm will be playing the same Russian doctor at different points in his life in an upcoming miniseries. More
Last night on Mad Men, three different characters tried in various ways to get away (from themselves, from their responsibilities, from reality). They might not have totally succeeded, but they sure had fun trying. More
Is there a scary-sounding German word for “pity combined with loathing”? Because that’s what I feel for Pete Campbell right now. More
Last night on Mad Men, we learned some new facts about our man Don Draper. For starters, we learned that you can teach an old dog new tricks. But he might need to get naked and kill a bitch if you want him to be monogamous. More
We’ve hit the awkward muumuu stage of Mad Men. It’s season 5 of the show, and the action has progressed to 1966. The cast members are older, but they’re certainly not wiser. More