Call me crazy (a five film), but when the word “Christmas” is in a movie’s title, that movie should probably be about Christmas, right? Apparently I’m wrong, because this week’s Lifetime movie A Country Christmas Story mostly took place during times of the year not flavored with peppermint, and the parts of the movie that were set during the holidays didn’t really depend on it. More
Topic: Dolly Parton
This season’s theme for The Bachelorette seems to be ‘Prove that you’re interested,’ as every time there’s a date, there’s also some sort of challenge involved. And this week was no exception. More
I love The Bodyguard, and I want you to pay tribute to Whitney Houston‘s passing by watching it on Lifetime tonight. To convince you, here’s six reasons and two videos. More
We track Dolly Parton‘s plastic surgery obsession — meant to make her look younger but just aiding the aging process — from fresh-faced ingenue in 1980 to plastic music/movie star in 2012. More
Pink, apparently. And lots of fur. Singing ladies like Florence Welch, Mary J. Blige and Dolly Parton were on hand last night for the taping of VH1 Divas Celebrates Soul. The program airs tonight, but we thought we’d give you a head start on things with a gallery of the best red carpet looks. Weird that no one told these divas they’re not supposed to smile. More
65-year-old Dolly Parton has got a new record out, a world tour under her feet, and that same wonderfully over-the-top sense of style. Would I ever dress like Dolly Parton? Not in this life, but in a dream world, I see myself teasing out my hair and putting on a tight-fitting bedazzled blazer. Fantasies: they come in all shapes and sizes. More
At a show in Pittsburgh yesterday, Neko Case joined My Morning Jacket onstage for a performance of “Islands in the Stream,” which means that Neko Case and Jim James are our generation’s Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers. It’s true: Neko even ends the performance by saying, “Thank you, Kenny.” More
• As part of his 2012 campaign, President Obama‘s team is selling T-shirts that say “Made in the USA” and feature a print of his birth certificate. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Jamie Foxx, Beyoncé, Josh Groban, and many more were at the taping of Oprah‘s final show. (BuzzFeed)
• We have beheld the power of Beliebers, but did you know that the OG Zac Efron can still make his fans squeal and try to trample him? (College Candy)
• Lady Gaga and musician/bartender Luc Carl – who dated while she was still Stefani Germanotta and reunited when she became Gaga – have split, again. (YourTango)
• Here are a few names to match to the body parts listed above: Dolly Parton, Keith Richards, America Ferrera. (Betty Confidential)
Kim Zolciak from The Real Housewives of Atlanta likes to smoke while pregnant. (TMZ)
Prepare for Lady Gaga silence. The singer is quitting Twitter for charity. (celebuzz)
Leslie Nielsen, the comedian from the Naked Gun films has died. Prepare for lots of “Don’t call me Shirley” jokes today. (Deadline)
Chad and Stephanie, who got engaged on this season of The Amazing Race are married already. And having a baby. (People)
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Miley Cyrus‘ new “Can’t Be Tamed” look might be raising a couple eyebrows of critics who fear she’s going down the same crotch-shot path as Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, but there’s at least one defender of the former Hannah … More
There are certain things that are absolutely true: there will always be death and taxes, tabloid magazines will always speculate about the possible contents of Jennifer Aniston‘s womb, and American Idol is not a singing competition. If there was any … More
Rebecca Romijn and husband Jerry O’Connell welcomed their twin girls, Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, on Dec. 28, according to Usmagazine.com. Howard Stern first announced the birth on his radio show detailing the naming of the girls. "They … More