Meryl Streep and her daughter Mamie Gummer are going to star in a new “rock comedy” movie called Ricki and the Flash. In honor of their new project, let’s take a look at some more examples of actresses working on screen with their real-life daughters. More
Topic: Demi Moore
You know that thing where you’re sitting around your apartment on a lazy Sunday, trying to come up with something to do? And suddenly you’re like, “Oh I know! I’ll call my ex-husband’s new fiance and warn her about him! And also paint my nails.” More
Obviously it makes sense to me that stars like Justin Bieber and Katy Perry have an enormous amount of followers (some of which may or may not be fake), because they’re huge stars with largely young fan bases. But there are celebs who pass the one million mark and the five million mark and then the ten million mark who make me think, “Really? Them? That many people want to follow them?” More
This could happen as early as next week, so start preparing your celebrity proposal bunker that you didn’t have a chance to get into when Kimye attacked by surprise a few weeks ago. This time we get advanced notice! More
Happy birthday to Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas, who were born today exactly twenty-five years apart, but managed to make their marriage work for thirteen years anyway. Here are ten other famous couples whose relationships have held together for a surprisingly long time. More
• Everything you need to know about Miles Teller! Such a cutie! (Next Movie)
• Advice you should take for rocking a leather skirt! (Refinery 29)
• A cab driver found your g-spot and I’m sorry what? (Your Tango)
• Are cloth diapers worth the hassle? Nope. Not. Ever. (The Stir)
• Ways to make your mornings super easy? Like that ever happens! (Gurl)
• Most of us unfortunately have a shopping problem. You aren’t alone. (The Frisky)
• Holy bananas! Did Miley Cyrus’ twerking lead to the end of her engagement with Liam Hemsworth? Probably so. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Demi Moore is reportedly still obsessed with all things Ashton Kutcher! Me too, girl. (Hollywood Hiccups)
I can’t explain it. I don’t think Ashton Kutcher is a “sissy boy” or anything like that (mainly because this is the first time I’ve ever used that term). But I just can’t picture him getting into a brawl with a security guard… or anyone, really. More
Demi Moore reportedly thought that if she’d been able to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher, it would’ve saved their marriage…proving that sometimes it’s important to pat yourself on the back and remind yourself how much smarter you are than celebrities. More
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Today is his 35th birthday, so I thought we could discuss 35 reasons we should be nicer to him. Then I realized 35 is a big number. So I changed it to “some” reasons. So let’s begin with our vague-numbered list of reasons we should stop making fun of him. More
Individually these gems have made a year’s worth of bad decisions. Combined…probably enough for a lifetime. After several series of unfortunate events it’s important that we take the time to learn from their mistakes so we can start 2013 off on the right foot. More
I guess Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore really did have an official union and are not just Kabbalah spirit animals, because after a year of doing nothing but hot younger chicks More
Based on her recent outfits and the fact that the boyfriend who just dumped her, Vito Schnabel, is 26, Demi Moore seems to believe that she’s aging backward, ala Benjamin Button. More
Happy birthday to Demi Moore, whose body and ability to lure men have been better than mine for a solid fifty years now. More