One thing I know is that a lot of people consider Portuguese soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo to be a douche. The fact that he showed off a zig-zag pattern shaved into the side of his head during Sunday’s match between Portugal and the United States certainly didn’t lessen the douche factor. People were quick to mock it. But it turns out the style might have actually had a deeper, much nicer meaning, according to reports. More
Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo
• Kim Kardashian‘s heels were killing her at her recent birthday party: the spiky Louboutins cut into her feet and made her fall. A fashion martyr! (People)
• Beyonce‘s mom says rumors of her daughter’s pregnancy have been greatly exaggerated. (Just Jared)
• Tavi totally knows what’s in Christine O’Donnell’s closet right now (besides a sacrificial goat). (The Frisky)
• Sexy Madrid soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates his team’s recent win by taking off his shirt. (Goal)
So THAT’s what all the street shouting was about – Spain won the World Cup! Yaaaay? Well, now we’re aware of the existence of a “vuvuzela” and a “Cristiano Ronaldo.” (via The Associated Press)
Lindsay Lohan bailed on her belated birthday party to hang out with Kim Kardashian, who came over to Lindsay’s house to ostensibly cheer her up. (Us Weekly) Also! LiLo reportedly wants $1 million for her first post-jail interview. Any takers? … More
Bachelorette couple Jillian and Ed break up, remain friendly. Call them the anti-Jake and Vienna. (Us Weekly) Bethenny Frankel opens up about her painful past, shows off adorable 8-week-old baby Bryn. (People) Lindsay Lohan has a prescription for Dilaudid, a … More
World Cup soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo can now list “daddy” on his list of accomplishments. Christiano reveals on his Facebook that he welcomed a son with an unidentified woman. The announcement, below: It is with great joy and emotion that … More
How big do you have to be for oddsmakers to start figuring out how long your next relationship will last? Turns out, you have to be Kim Kardashian big, because the guys over at the sportsbook YouWager.com have the odds … More
We may have jumped the gun a little bit by declaring that Spanish Cristiano Ronaldo‘s Armani shoot proved that other countries had hotter World Cup stars than America’s. That was before we checked out Interview‘s portraits of five of the … More
You may not be following the 2010 World Cup as closely as all those other people who pretend to care about sports 1-2 months out of the year (depending on the Olympics), but its hard not to notice that non-American … More
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
Oh David, you are the Goliath of sexiness. No one compares to you. I do not care what other superstar, superhot athlete comes along, you will always lead the pack. Cristiano Ronaldo? Pretty boy. Derek Jeter? Cry baby. A Rod? … More