Last week I pointed out that Paul Walker was 33 when he started dating his then-16-year old girlfriend, and the angry comments haven’t stopped pouring in since then. Here are twenty-six of the most discouraging ones, including people who wish literal death on me for drawing attention to this important issue. Bonus. More
Topic: courteney cox
Even though celebrities usually end up with people equally as attractive as they are, let’s not rule out the power of personality, guys. Because if you take a quick glance at some of the relationships out there, there are actually quite a few normal-looking guys with a strong sense of humor who wrangled themselves top-shelf, eleven-out-of-ten, glamazons. More
In honor of Christy Carlson Romano’s birthday and in remembrance of Ren Stevens, the original Type A girl (for me at least), let’s take a look at some other memorable TV ladies with the same perfectionist streak. They might drive us up the wall sometimes, but in the end we can’t get enough of them. More
Chandler Bing and Monica Chef are reuniting on television. But NOT as Chandler and Monica. Let me explain. More
Hey, good news guys! Nicole Kidman has: a.) finally admitted that she’s used Botox incessantly, and b.) assures us that she’s stopped, because all you need is good genes and exercise to acquire that “frozen” look. More
Last night, Liftetime premiered TallHotBlond, the true story of Thomas Montgomery (Garret Dillahunt), a grown man who gets caught up in an online affair with a teenager. Sound familiar? Probably because Lifetime loves to preach about the dangers of the internet (clearly the network is run by an Amish). As well as the dangers of a bad marriage. Both are horribly evil things that will result in murder. More
Remember when Courteney Cox and David Arquette got married in 1999 and the Friends credits put “Arquette” next to everyone’s names? More
Courteney Cox went on freestyle relationship expert Howard Stern‘s show and bravely revealed that she hasn’t had sex since her divorce from David Arquette. More
For reasons not yet known to us, RHONJ star Melissa Gorga put on a 300-pound fat suit for an Entertainment Tonight segment. And she’s not alone. Here are 8 other actresses or TV personalities who have donned the fake poundage for movies or social experiments–usually with really negative results. More
THIS Is What Teenage Boys Are Insecure About
- Who Stars Dated Before They Were Famous
- See The Picture That Proves Harry Styles And Kendall Are In Love
- Was Justin Bieber's New "Love" Tattoo Inspired By Selena?
Will Justin Bieber Be The Next One To Get Arrested?
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Cougar Town creator Bill Lawrence is a big fan of cross-promotion: Last season, the Community character Abed (Danny Pudi) popped up in the background of a Cougar episode; and when Scrubs was still on the air, Bill let star Sarah Chalke play a recurring role on How I Met Your Mother.
Since when did 20-something year old women become eligible for the title of cougar? Apparently, as long as a woman is more than four years older than the dude she’s sexing/dating, she gets classified as a cougar now. More
Another sign that Kim Kardashian‘s wedding is signaling the apocalypse: Early this morning, a tropical storm sparked a fire at Richard Branson‘s Caribbean mansion, where 16 guests were staying. Everyone managed to escape before the house burned down entirely; interestingly, the only celebrity mentioned by name was Kate Winslet, who was there with boyfriend Louis Dowler and her two kids.
The thing is, this isn’t unusual at all! We can’t tell you how many times we’ve seen the headline “[Celebrity] Escapes Fire” — so here’s a round-up of all the actors, singers, and reality stars who’ve made it through the inferno to live another day. More
• Joe Jonas is growing up — he’s mastered the Enrique Iglesias smolder! (The Frisky)
• Why has Jennifer Aniston had Chelsea Lately, instead of bestie Courteney Cox, by her side at film events these last few months? (Lainey Gossip)
• Kate Hudson gives birth to a baby boy, which was a surprise since she was expecting a girl. But we’ve seen Oliver Hudson and he’s a cutie, so it’s all OK! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Remember last week’s gallery of pretty girls with awful hair? Now the hot dudes get the same treatment. (Celebuzz)
• Mel Gibson has a gay brother named Andrew, who supports him? How have we not known about this until now? (BuzzFeed)
• Angelina Jolie may be remaking Elizabeth Taylor‘s Cleopatra, but there’s another biopic in the works: The story of Taylor and Richard Burton‘s tumultuous Hollywood romance. (The Frisky)
• Elton John defends his choice to appoint Lady Gaga as baby Zachary‘s godmother: “She will be a good person to guide him through the ins and outs of the music business.” (Celebuzz)
• Stop trying to run stories about Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox having a friend breakup — these two will be buddies forever! (Betty Confidential)
• The most awkward moments at the MTV Movie Awards, topped with Robert Pattinson‘s derpy grin. (Buzznet)
• Nikki Reed may have been flashing a diamond engagement ring on the red carpet at the awards — could she be engaged to American Idol boyfriend Paul McDonald? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)