Your Friday pick-me-up has arrived. More
In which the author tries sketti and likes it. More
Putting the “L” back in TLC! More
Even though Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham is sort of the face of her family’s Mom & Me Italian red pepper sauce, it seems as if her mother Debra is the brains behind the product. (Plus, you get to see Farrah’s cute daughter Sophia cooking with Mom.) More
Are you thinking about deep drying a turkey this Thanksgiving? Better watch this hilarious safety video starring William Shatner. More
• The “cute” curse. (College Candy)
• What you don’t know about your period. (Betty Confidential)
• Cooking for your man. (The Frisky)
• Upping your hook-up number. (College Crush)
• Enjoy sex with or without a partner. (YourTango)
• How to have a better relationship. (Divine Caroline)
• Bachelorette Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum are right to wait. (The Stir)
- The Nominees are in for the ALMA Awards. Good luck to Selena Gomez, she’s one of the top nominees. (Have U Heard)
- Do you enjoy soul food? Get ready for Beyoncé’s first cookbook. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Evan Rachel Wood belts out Justin Bieber lyrics during karaoke. (The Frisky)
- Surprisingly drunken, lewd behavior wasn’t the cause of house arrest for one of Jersey Shore castmates. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- The cast in The Change Up is to die for, not to mention the movie looks hilarious. Watch the trailer here. (Hollywood Hiccups)
- Ellen Paige and Jesse Eisenberg look great together on paper… In real life? Not so much. (Lainey Gossip)
- Pulling off orange isn’t always easy, Olivia Palermo seems to rock it. (College Candy)
As cool as the wands and dragons and curses in Harry Potter are, we’d be lying if we said our favorite part of the series wasn’t the treats. Chocolate frogs! No Melt Ice Cream! Butterbeer! So when we got sent The Unofficial Harry Potter Sweet Shoppe Kit, we couldn’t resist trying our hands at some of the recipes in an attempt to channel the scrumptiousness that up until now we’d only read about. More
An Angry Birds cookbook is in the works. – In a very strange twist, fans will learn dozens of recipes for eggs. As in, unborn Angry Birds. Mmm. (Gothamist)
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
What do you call this nebulous period between Thanksgiving and Christmas break? The December Slump? Vacation on ice? Finals? Whatever name you choose to give it, this in-between time between breaks always sends us into a funk. Post-turkey but pre-presents: these two weeks or so of early darkness, cramming for work/school, and general blah-ness can be a real killer if you don’t know how to deal. Here are our 5 simple steps for making your holiday limbo a little more cheery. More
Cooking for yourself is one of the hardest parts of moving out of your parents house or your dorm and living on your own — somewhere where you don’t have meals waiting for you when you get home at the end of the day seemingly out of nowhere. One excuse we’ve always made for ordering in more than cooking for ourselves is that we just don’t have the equipment, skills or space to cook the way we see the chefs do it on TV — or even the way mom did back home. But Food Network chef Tyler Florence, who once instructed even the most hapless chefs on Food 911 (now in repeats on the Cooking Channel if you’re interested), gave us some tips on what to stock your kitchen with so you can cook like a pro. Follow his advice and you’ll never be able to use the “my kitchen isn’t up to snuff” excuse again. More
It doesn’t seem right that while in most households, it’s the woman toiling in the kitchen on a nightly basis, but dudes get to do all the grilling. That’s the fun stuff. That’s where the glory is, where guests heap … More
Olympic swimmer — and former Dancing with the Stars contestant — Natalie Coughlin talks exclusively to Crushable about taking 18 months off after the Beijing Olympics, her DWTS experience and her latest project — spokesperson for the California Dried Plum Board. More
From photos of pretty celebs in their 40′s to thoughts on traveling with your boyfriend, here are our favorite 5 posts from the past week on our health and wellness sister site Blisstree: Aging doesn’t always have to be a … More