condom commercialTrying to sell condoms is a tough business. They’re a sex-item, but also a safety tool. They need to seem sexy, but can’t be too sexy. Contraceptive advertisements have to walk the line between erotic and protective while trying to sell something that no one really wants to use. I know that’s not the best thing to say, but it’s true. Don’t get me wrong– people should be practicing safe sex and wearing condoms, but they don’t really want to except to protect from unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. More
You heard me. More
• This girl is completely right. If you’ve never tried the fancy kind, prepare to change your view on condoms (Your Tango)
• Ruh roh… 10 signs he’s cheating (Betty Confidential)
• Sorry guys, 15 reasons we’re faking it (CollegeCandy)
• Sometimes you should listen to the girls. 10 things one girl learned about dating by listening to her friends (College Crushe)
• Wow…there is now a porn boot camp to help teens tackle addiction (The Frisky)
• So you had to use Plan B. Do you tell the dude? (Gurl)
Just because he has a condom, doesn’t always mean you’re safe. Well, it does, but it doesn’t. Confused? So are we. More
Why, yes. Yes he did. More
Hey, apparently everyone’s fucking at Occupy Wall Street. Also, shitting in the streets, which is sure to effect either mass change or mass vomit. To address the first thing, the company Condomania has released these special, revolution-approved contraceptives. Here’s the statement from the Occupy Condoms folks: More
When celebrating you buy the brand name soda, roll out the good plates, wear your least (or most, depending on style) ripped jeans. So while you celebrate STD week, don’t just buy the same old Trojans, go for some jazzier … More
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Bree Olson, a porn star and one of Charlie Sheen‘s live-in “goddess” girlfriends, has filmed a PSA encouraging people to use condoms. Well, I guess this means Charlie won’t be having any more kids for the time being, so that’s something to be thankful for. More
As part of her 2011 “Get Sleazy” tour, Ke$ha has decided to start shooting LifeStyles brand condoms from the patented “glitter gun” she takes on stage, thereby encouraging her fans to copulate from the rafters while she entertains them with a verse about Kool-Aid. We appreciate the safe-sex gesture, but frankly we have some issues with the design that steals K’s Cannibal album cover. A rip through the middle of the packaging doesn’t exactly scream “reliable condom” to us, and we’d be sort of worry about getting glitter everywhere, which sounds kind of painful. More
I wish I could talk sex in person with Sue Johanson. Here’s one of Sue’s mantras: “Everyone should know how to put a condom on with their mouth.” (College Candy)
Would you buy special “period panties?” (The Gloss)
Do you call him “daddy” in bed? Or does the very idea of it make you throw up in your mouth? (YourTango)
• Oh yes, the official Prince William and Kate Middleton commemorative wedding Condoms. Just to remind you that royalty shouldn’t really be breeding. (Trendhunter)
• Child sex rings take a giant upturn during Super Bowl week. For the love of god, why?!?! (USA Today)
Julian Assange Is A (Sort Of) Free Man – The WikiLeaks founder might be let out on bail today after a week in jail for having sex with a woman without a condom. Then again, he could still be in jail later today, albeit a totally different jail than the one he was in this morning. Then they’ll let him go. This is already more confusing than WikiLeaks. (New York Times)