During a recent interview with LL Cool J, CNN put up some footage of the late Whitney Houston performing. Except that it wasn’t Whitney…it was a drag queen. More
Amanda Knox is finally free and on her way home from Italy. The 24-year-old was acquitted of the murder of Meredith Kercher today, and has been released from prison along with her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito. Josh Androsky, who is a person with a Twitter account and also probably other attributes, made this funny comment about CNN’s incessant coverage of the event. More
Sometimes you just need a little kid to give you some perspective. Like this reporter — she works for CNN, yet she’s chattering gaily outside the Kardashian home about all the mundane details of Kim Kardashian‘s wedding. And then along comes this little boy, with his hilariously grotesque faces, who somehow makes CNN’s coverage of a reality star’s wedding that much more absurd. More
Last night on Anderson Cooper 360, host Anderson Cooper went on a rant about how much he dislikes Jersey Shore star Snooki. The rant was spurred by a conversation about how Snooki was paid more than Nobel prize winner Toni Morrison to speak at Rutgers University. More
Elizabeth Taylor was one of the most famous actors of our time, her legendary beauty, style and of course talent was something that was always admired. She gave support to AIDS research by starting a foundation in memory of her close friend Rock Hudson (who died of the disease). She was glamorous, savvy and talented, winning two Oscars. Her nickname was “One Shot Liz” for being able to do a scene in one take, I had to do a double take when reading some of the obits all over the internet. Some are downright hateful, and others brazenly rude. I am appalled. The fact that so many people have forgotten what a star Liz Taylor was is just depressing.
Well this is weird! During a news broadcast, CNN aired the explosive bowel movement scene from Dumb & Dumber as a way to lead into a horrible story of a man with severe and debilitating intestinal problems. Yes, use Jeff Daniels as a tool for mocking someone’s horrible life. Sigh.
• Lets all tune in today as Hillary Clinton apologizes to Guatemala on behalf of America for giving the entire country STDs in the 60s. It was just a different time, man! (Nerve)
• Oh good, another “sexy” Russian cyber-spy. Can we just move all the future James Bond movies onto the Internet?? (Gawker)
• Why should you date a white guy? Well here, let this entire new blog devoted to the subject fill you in! (The Gloss)
• Today is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and Crushable has teamed up with Ralph Lauren’s Pink Pony in order to promote the worthwhile cause. (Styleite)
• Oh good, that’s what we needed: More naked Na’vi’s. Thanks Hustler! Nobody thought of that great idea yet (except all of the Internet, 10 months ago). (Fleshbot)
• Eliot Spitzer‘s new CNN show isn’t going to cover sex scandals. Weird! (The Wrap)
• Madonna’s new Dolce and Gabonna ad makes us feel funny inside, like when grandma tries to be sexy. (College Candy) More
This article was originally posted on Lemondrop.com.
Finally, the motivation you’ve been looking for to really start doing that “fruit and vegetables” thing — a new badge on Foursquare.
We know, we know, you’ve been overlooking the health of your colon so you could be Mayor of Claudia’s Chicken Shack, but now you can be rewarded for shopping at your local farmer’s market. More
Proof That The End Is Near For Rob Pattinson And Kristen Stewart
Source: The Stir
Stars That Have Been Caught Posing Naked
Celeb Says Horrible Things About Farrah Abraham - Then Gets Attacked For It
Source: The Stir
Kourtney Kardashian's Ex Claims He Is Mason's Father And Demands Paternity Test
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Bruce Jenner Demands Divorce After Kris Jenner Caught Nude With Old Lover
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder has been very upset by the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and recently called for a telethon to raise money for the clean-up, similar to the celeb-studded event to support Haiti earlier … More
It’s no excuse — Jesse James‘ lawyer took to CNN yesterday to set the record straight about that Nazi hat and pose. “The hat may have been in poor taste, but it was given to James as a gag gift by his Jewish godfather,” the attorney said. Plus, Jesse’s lived on an Israeli kibbutz, so there’s no way he’s an anti-Semite.
Hilary Duff was interviewed by CNN recently about the ThinkB4YouSpeak campaign which encourages kids not to casually call things “gay”. Hilary Duff says she got involved with the campaign because people are “not kind enough to each other,” and that … More