I hope you weren’t planning to get anything done just yet this morning, because there’s a supercut of Christopher Walken dancing in movies making the rounds on the Internet, and it’s important. Like really important. More
Topic: Christopher Walken
Fran’s birthday got me thinking about other celebrities whose voices are more famous than they are. The kinds of people who are constantly being imitated. The ones who do voiceovers and play animated characters because their voices are so distinctive. They’re the kinds of people where, if you forget their name and are trying to describe them to someone, you go, “You know, the one with the voice.” More
We’re consistently impressed with how rising star Imogen Poots holds her own opposite much more seasoned actors. In A Late Quartet, it’s Catherine Keener, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Christopher Walken. More
Remember when Colin Farrell, Sam Rockwell and Christopher Walken thrilled us with their Oscar-worthy performances of lines taken directly from Here Comes Honey Boo Boo? Well, now Screen Junkies has turned the tables and repeated the stunt the other way around, with the cast of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo reading lines from Christopher Walken films. More
“These are words?” If you’ve ever wanted to see Christopher Walken wax poetic on sketti and vajiggle jaggle, this video is for you. More
Your Friday pick-me-up has arrived. More
• The Dark Knight Rises is shooting at Carnegie Mellon, and from this blog memo it sounds like they’re doing Tom Hardy‘s prison break scene. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Kristen Stewart had a minor fender-bender in Hollywood today. Random girl she hit — share her personal info! That’ll easily pay for your damages. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• In 1993, Christopher Walken appeared on a British children’s program and read “The Three Little Pigs.” How did we just find this? (BuzzFeed)
• Hair is overrated: Both Channing Tatum and Joseph Gordon-Levitt are shaving their locks for upcoming projects. Only one of them is a movie about cancer. (The Frisky)
• Chris Colfer found out that Kurt is graduating McKinley High on Twitter. Whoops! (Celebuzz)
So somehow the guy in the mugshot at right isn’t Christopher Walken, but a look-alike named Tony A. Kadyhrob. And he’s a total creep! Dude was arrested for attempting to abduct a 19-year-old student from her New Jersey college — and we know it wasn’t actually Christopher because there was no dancing involved. More
Way harsh, Zooey. Those Asian kids have been practicing for months!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
Rain? What rain? Celebs braved a nasty downpour to attend the 2010 Tony Awards on Sunday at Radio City Music Hall in NYC. Christopher Walken had a personal umbrella holder. Scarlett Johansson arrived with a better accessory: husband Ryan Reynolds, … More
Remember when Cartman and Christopher Walken made parodying Lady Gaga songs a meme? By the time we got to “Telephone,” everyone from Chatroulette drag queens to U.S. troops in Afghanistan have been putting on tributes to the Beyonce/Gaga video. It’s … More
Just as we were getting over the hangover of award season, it starts again with the Tony Award nomination announcements today. And not surprisingly, as more Hollywood celebrities make their move towards Broadway, more and more of them are being … More
Jessica Alba has already been working on a number of movies recently, and now she is allegedly adding one more to the mix! Production Weekly announced on Twitter that “Jessica Alba is in talks to star in Dermot Mulroney‘s directorial … More