Luckily Liam Hemsworth dodged the marriage bullet for now, so he doesn’t have to worry about living up to his hunky brother’s sweet husbandy behavior. Specifically the fact that Chris wears an “in case of emergency” tag around his neck with his wife Elsa Pataky’s name and phone number. More
Topic: Chris Hemsworth
No one’s going to have a more exhausting week than the Google alert for “Hemsworth.” Between Liam Hemsworth’s break-up with Miley Cyrus and Chris Hemsworth’s upcoming movie Rush, that alert’s in for quite the workout. More
• The Queen supports gay marriage and also seems annoyed with royal baby talk. (Lainey Gossip)
• Jake Gyllenhaal won’t be playing Rapunzel’s Prince in the Into The Woods. In my opinion, any movie Jake isn’t in suffers. (Celebuzz)
• Okay so now that we know Fifty Shades of Grey is absolutely and positively happening, we can all take a breath. But I’m still wondering why Robert Pattinson hasn’t signed on to play Christian Grey? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Kristin Stewart was spotted in her military get-up on set of her upcoming film, Camp X-Ray. I hope a piece of Bella Swan is still hiding under that uniform somewhere. (ET Online)
•. These music videos and artists all have something important to say. No, Justin Bieber did not make the list, sorry… (Flavorwire)
• Honestly, I think I’d be more excited for Emma Watson’s potential wedding than I ever was for Kate Middleton’s. I mean, hello people, this is Hermione Granger we are talking about! (Hollywood Hiccups)
• In news that will depress you… Robert Downey Jr. reportedly earned 75 millions dollars this past year. Really something I didn’t want to know. (Have U Heard)
• Here’s advice on how to update your Twitter and Facebook without irritating every single one of your friends. (The Frisky)
• All you need to know about the upcoming film Rush is that Chris Hemsworth appears shirtless. (Have U Heard)
• Ever wonder how Gwyneth Paltrow looks so amazing? Me too and now I know after reading this. (The Stir)
A new trailer for the sequel to Thor was released today, and that eager creaking you’re hearing is the sound of every nerd boner in the nation perking up its ears and starting to pay attention. More
How can be a poster possibly be a tease? It’s not like Chris Hemsworth pops out of it, starts removing his clothes and then coyly shakes his head no at me before evaporating into a fine mist. More
Not to be rude, but I think Luke Hemsworth‘s name should’ve been ‘Fluke’ Hemsworth, because the pure fact of the world’s scorn for him is an utter fluke. It’s a fluke to be born into a family where your siblings are Chris Hemsworth and Liam Hemsworth, who are like the world’s favorite hunks at this particular moment, and to whom everyone loves to compare you. More
Four out of every five of your Facebook frenemies agree that it’s clinically the coldest day ever. More
But that’s why I’m so upset that he allegedly beat someone up in Philadelphia this past weekend. I rooted for him so hard. I believed that the could make it in Hollywood without any major scandals — and I believed that he could one day surpass his brother Chris Hemsworth in general handsomeness. More
Bless him, Chris Hemsworth is so nice when comparing his Avengers fame with co-star Kristen Stewart‘s rabid Twilight fans who equate her to Bella Swan. More
Is Keri Washington's Post-Baby Weight-Loss Due to Bulimia? Find Out!!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Julianne and Derek Hough Survived Childhood Scandal. What Was It?!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
After these brothers have been up for similar roles like Thor, wouldn’t this be the absolutely perfect roles for them? More
Why three weddings? Don’t ask stupid questions. Everyone who’s anyone has three weddings. One for the bride’s family, one for the groom’s family and one for all the Los Angeles blog editors who will do anything for a glimpse of Billy Ray Cyrus. More
We legitimately teared up or cried out “NO!” when these celebrities died in horror movies. But I guess we shouldn’t have been surprised. More
Should we really be surprised that the studio looked at all the young American actors, found them wanting, and chose Chris Hemsworth instead? More
Do we respect Chris Hemsworth for not resorting to posting twitpics of baby India Rose Hemsworth for attention, or do we grieve the missed opportunity? More