I’m tired of the endless back and forth in the Jelena relationship, so here are 10 guys Selena Gomez should date instead of Justin Bieber. More
Topic: Chord Overstreet
September is here. That means awesome Autumn weather, pumpkin flavored everything, beautiful leaves…..and school. Yep, students are headed back to school. The same goes for the Glee kids. Next week begins the 4th Season of GLEE on Fox. To celebrate … More
Hear that noise? That’s the sound of Gleeks celebrating over the latest Glee casting news. More
The stars who came out for the Coachella Music Festival this weekend didn’t spend all their time in the desert listening to great bands, they were also dancing, cuddling, posing and tweeting. So put on a Radiohead playlist and check out our Coachella slideshow. Even if you couldn’t make it out to Indio, CA this weekend these celebrity tweets, fan snapshots, and paparazzi photos should have you feeling like you were really there. More
From a New England Patriot to a Harry Potter star, a gallery of up-and-comers who we predict will have a good chance of making our 25 Most Crushable Guys Under 25 list in 2013. More
The last we heard about Chord Overstreet‘s tenuous position on Glee, fan campaigns were using Twitter and iTunes to keep Sam Evans part of New Directions. And while season 3 has started up without him, TVLine now reports that Chord has signed back on to be a recurring character. Better yet, his return will be at the beginning of December! More
Lifetime’s latest biopic The Bling Ring didn’t turn out at all like we expected: For one, instead of taking the juicy story of semi-famous kid Alexis Neiers, they decided to make the protagonist a Chord Overstreet lookalike (Austin Butler) with anxiety problems. More
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Over the weekend, it was announced that Chord Overstreet will not be returning to his role as Sam on Glee next season. That has to burn, since fellow newbie Darren Criss is being promoted to a regular. While I’m glad that Glee is trimming its oversized cast, I don’t know if Sam was the person I wanted to see leave. More
So I did hear right! In her response video to her fall at the CMT Awards, Shania Twain mentioned doing her own stunts for Thelma & Louise. What she was talking about was her skit for the awards show with Taylor Swift, where they play two best friends killing hicks, pranking police, and picking up hitchhikers. Cameos include country music stars and other celebrities: Keep an eye out for Kid Rock and Chord Everstreet, channeling 1991 Brad Pitt. More
Only a few groups in society get to enjoy summer vacation unencumbered by meetings and deadlines: Students, teachers, and actors. And even though the latter has to look a certain way while embodying their memorable characters on TV and in the movies, since they’ve got a month or two before production starts up again, they figure they might as well try on a new look while they can still be entirely themselves. Interestingly, this trend seems to occur most often with white, blond actresses, but we’ve got some natural brunettes in here as well. More
With Glee officially on summer hiatus, Chord Overstreet ditched his Justin Bieber haircut of blond, shaggy locks for a shorter, dark brown look. Not only does it distract from the duck lips, but it also makes his face look skinnier; something about the Bieber cut gave him some baby fat in the cheeks. Would it be going too far to say that I’m getting a Heath-Ledger-circa-2000 vibe? More
• Get the lowdown on Charlie Sheen‘s latest goddess, Megan Levant, from her former sorority sister. (College Candy)
• Even though Hollywood relationships are notoriously short-lived, it’s encouraging to see exes who manage to stay friends after the break-up: Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz, Penn Badgley and Blake Lively, and others. (gURL)
• Along with her makeup artist and hair stylist, The Hills‘ Lauren Conrad has launched a new website, The Beauty Department, with tutorials and daily inspirations. (Oh No They Didn’t)
• New couple alert? Emma Roberts may have been smooching Glee star Chord Overstreet at Coachella. (Celebuzz)
• It’s not all about William — Prince Harry, who’ll be the best man at his older brother’s wedding (aww!), just got promoted to Captain in the British Army. (Uinterview)