Is Lifetime pioneering a new form of television entertainment called “let’s reenact a real event you can just YouTube”? Will their next project be a reenactment of the 2011 Oscars, with different actors playing James Franco and Anne Hathaway, but never showing what drama went on behind-the-scenes? Actually, put a pin in that, Lifetime, I’d still watch it. More
Topic: casey anthony
The strangest part of the Casey Anthony verdict was that it wasn’t immediately followed up by an announcement that Lifetime would start production on a movie. More
The Casey Anthony Lifetime movie is finally happening, you guys! It’s aptly named Prosecuting Casey Anthony, and said prosecution will be carried out by everyone’s favorite TV buddy, Rob Lowe. More
Earlier today, the internet began speculating over whether a video posted to Youtube was in fact the video diary of acquitted murder suspect Casey Anthony. Now, one of her defense attorneys has confirmed that it is, in fact, her who appears in the video, but that it was taken for personal and/or purposes and was never supposed to be posted to the Internet. But here it is, anyway. More
• Casey Anthony won’t be getting a book deal. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Check out the performers for the 39th Annual American Music awards. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Keira Knightley has no plans for any side career. (Have U Heard)
• Lindsay Lohan to pose for Playboy. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Snooki makes an appearance on the Today Show. (Have U Heard)
Probably not. Then again, you never know. More
The photo that popped up after the Casey Anthony verdict — a Photoshop of serial killer killer Dexter Morgan reading a newspaper about Anthony being declared not guilty — was a one-off joke. But the video version of the same scenario is amazing. The editing is fantastic; the reactions are perfectly timed, and the music is so chilling when shown against Anthony’s relief at the “not guilty” decision. All I need is for a sequence set against Dexter‘s creepy violin music, and I’ll be eternally happy. More
• According to music fan/singles site Tastebuds.fm, Adele devotees are most likely to find love. (The Frisky)
• Now that Casey Anthony has been pronounced not guilty, Vivid Entertainment has awkwardly withdrawn its offer for her to star in a porn film. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Mortals, never fear: Awful hair also happens to hot ladies like Selena Gomez and Alicia Keys. (Celebuzz)
• Blair Waldorf has a new idol to impress/overthrow: Elizabeth Hurley will play a sexy media mogul on season 5 of Gossip Girl. (People)
• Brooke Mueller threatens to sue if anyone mentions her at Charlie Sheen‘s roast. But if she doesn’t make it into any jokes, then we’ll forget she even exists! (YourTango)
We were amongst those folks who pointed the Kim Kardashian/OJ Simpson connection in yesterday’s parting tweet — and while we’ll recognize that Kim has a perfectly valid point here, we still take issue with her tweets. Perhaps the problem is that manically typing out 140 characters qualifies as expressing an opinion these days. Kim, if you’d like to offer some more substantive thoughts on the Casey Anthony trial, we’re happy to read them. But at this point, we’re going to keep criticizing your half-hearted treatment of a very serious issue. More
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
This is coming from the woman whose father got O.J. Simpson off the hook. Do you think she knows that? Do you think Kim Kardashian knows her father was O.J.’s lawyer? Because it’s totally possible that she does not. Sigh. More
The black judge who is wry to the edge of his own boredom has become a real cliché of courtroom dramas and movies, but what do you do when a real life judge out-wrys every fake judge who has ever crossed both small and silver screens? Naturally you become a little taken with him. And then you make His Honor the Boyfriend of the Week.
It’s all in the way that Judge Perry rests his finger on his right temple. This is not the “hold on, I’m thinking” or the “fuck, it’s hard to be smart” finger-on-temple that you see so often in author photos. The judge’s finger actually supports some of the weight of his head, which threatens to tip with exhaustion whenever someone tries to hand him a steaming pile of bullshit. Sometimes that finger comes downward and makes a V with his thumb in order to brace his chin, as if he’s forcing his jaw shut because he just wants to tell everybody in that courtroom, “Enough with the circus, you animals.” More
Last week we showed you some of our favorite actors who bore a striking resemblance to another type of headline-maker: creepy convicts. In today’s edition, we tackle even more celebrity/criminal lookalikes. Christopher Meloni and Eliot Spitzer He might spend his … More
The remains of a child, believed to be Cayley Anthony, were found and now investigators are searching for clues that will give them any sort of information about when the child’s body was left in the woods and, of course, … More