Kanye West has been abroad this week for the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, because Kanye’s middle name is Creativity. Kreativity, more likely. His latest creative idea? A redesign of Instagram. More
You know that thing Coco Chanel said about taking one accessory off before you leave the house? That totally counts for body parts as well. More
I think we can all agree that Justin Bieber has really been slacking on the scandals lately. Where were the shirtless nightclub fights hiding all this time? Why was it taking so long for him to cross “shoving a girl” off his bucket list? Thanks to this new report, it looks like the Biebs is back on the douche track. More
Excuse me while I bleghhh. More
Because apparently the Cannes Film Festival will let anybody and their mother in, Lindsay Lohan was there this weekend. And she made sure to fill all her Instagram followers in on what she was doing, especially the part where she was hanging out topless taking selfies. More
Use this list with care, because you’re about to look real smart in front of all your film-buff friends. More
The Cannes Film Festival ended yesterday with a film called Blue Is The Warmest Color taking home the top honor, the Palme d’Or. Last year, Amour won the Palme d’Or and went on to be nominated for an Academy Award for Best Picture. We aren’t European or film snobs, so we didn’t know what the heck Amour was until we finally looked into it not long before the Oscars. But we aren’t making that mistake again! More
Constantly seeing photos of Leonardo DiCaprio jetting off here and there on magnificent yachts surrounded by magnificent models is really starting to get to me, because I don’t know how he and I are going to live happily ever after if he keeps these shenanigans up. More
That’s right, somebody bid on a trip to outer space on a Virgin Galactic flight, and the mystery celebrity who’s going to accompany the lucky winner was revealed to be Leo. The auction was organized by amfAR, and the winning bidder paid 1.2 million euros, or $1.5 million if you’re an uncultured American. More
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Our favorite barely-clothed boy toy Zac Efron returns to our hearts today in this GIF from his upcoming movie The Paperboy. While the movie looks to be about 50 shades of deep, we’re already putting it on our 2013 must-watch list. More
A conservative group is worried that Twilight fans will be scarred by watching Kristen Stewart have an onscreen threesome in On the Road. But Twihards are already obsessed with sex—better that they see a young woman healthily exploring her sexuality than Edward Cullen telling Bella Swan she’s not allowed to have sex. More
In Maniac, Elijah Wood plays a disturbed mannequin store owner stalking and killing women in New York City. Yeah, we can see that. More
• Nicki Minaj is still “traumatized” from her kiss with Madonna at the Super Bowl. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• In honor of 4/20, celebrities who have no problem lighting up every once in a while. (Celebuzz)
• Brad and Angelina will be walking the red carpet at Cannes right after they got engaged. Pretty good timing, eh? (Lainey Gossip)
• If you donate to President Obama‘s campaign, you could win the chance to have dinner with him and George Clooney. (The Stir)
• Not that we were still watching America’s Next Top Model, but it sucks that Tyra Banks fired Nigel Barker and Jay Manuel as judges. (Have U Heard)
• Lindsay Lohan and her enabling father Michael Lohan were involved in yet another bar brawl last week. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)