Why, Chris O’Dowd, why? More
Spartacus star Andy Whitfield died almost a year ago. The Kickstarter documentary Be Here Now tracks his final months fighting the cancer alongside his supportive co-stars and lovely family. It’s fascinating to see a project that delves so deeply into a celebrity’s life without being calculated. More
While everyone else slept off their Cinco De Mayo hangovers yesterday and tried to remember why those last tequila shots seemed like a good idea, the one and only Britney Spears worked hard to make a 9-year-old cancer patient’s dream come true. More
Sad news today for fans of hip hop, popular music, and cool guys in general. Adam “MCA” Yauch, founding member of The Beastie Boys, has passed away at the age of 47. More
How better to inspire young women to perform monthly self-exams for breast cancer than by having their geek idols Wonder Woman and Catwoman show them how? More
Polarizing cutie pie Joseph Gordon-Levitt has won many accolades from critics for his portrayal of a cancer patient in the film 50/50, but how do people who’ve actually battled cancer feel about it? Well, one young LA woman with cancer who writes about her experiences in a blog cleverly titled I Am A Liver was so impressed she wants to go on a date with him. More
If you need someone to attack tragedy with humor, Trey Parker and Matt Stone are your guys. More
For the last two years, we’ve watched Giuliana and Bill Rancic‘s struggles with IVF on E!’s Giuliana & Bill, but now we’re being let in on a different aspect of Giuliana’s health: She announced on the Today show this morning that she has been diagnosed with early stage breast cancer. More
Nick Jonas has nabbed himself a hot older girlfriend in Australian singer/actress Delta Goodrem. The two have been dating since May of this year, and were recently snapped acting all cuddly on a trip to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Nick’s 19 and Delta is nearly 27 — which is a pretty big age difference, especially for the younger man/older woman arrangement. So who is Delta? Here are five facts about Nick’s lady: More
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
This is truly heartbreaking: Andy Whitfield, who had to leave the successful Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand to treat his non-Hodgkin lymphoma in 2010, died yesterday from the disease. His wife told the media that he passed away surrounded by family, “on a beautiful sunny Sydney spring morning.” He was only 39. More
On the heels of Facebook becoming gay-friendlier, Facebook becomes creepy again. Now, various stalkers can elect to receive changes in their favorite friends’ Facebook relationship statuses sent straight to their e-mail. (Buzzfeed)
John Krasinski and Emily Blunt double date with Matt Damon and Luciana Barroso. (Just Jared)
• Oral sex now puts you at a higher risk for developing HPV-related neck and head cancer. Head cancer? Sure. Which is an awesome new excuse for us not to give you a blowjob. Thanks science! (US News)
• German brothels are now catering to the elderly. Wonderful, now I know what to get grandpa for his 80th. (Nerve)
• Can you reincarnate your Real Doll? Sure, according to Guys and Dolls (the documentary, not the musical) star, Dave Cat, who had his synthetic wife brought back to life for $6.5k. (The Frisky)
• The latest excuse for guy’s not going down under: oral sex could give them cancer. (Asylum)