The more I learn about Lee “Uncle Poodle” Thompson, uncle to TLC’s Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, the more I think he’s a brave, kind, and all-around great guy for kids (gay or straight) to look up to. More
Could a spin-off be far behind? More
At the Carrie panel at New York Comic-Con this weekend, stars Chloe Moretz and Julianne Moore and director Kimberly Peirce talk how they adapted the iconic movie to our current bullying atmosphere, and whether Chloe only plays creepy genre characters. More
Yes, because Lindsay Lohan was obviously miserable while making Mean Girls. More
It seems LeAnn Rimes is back in middle school, but now middle school is the Twittersphere and hiding in the bathroom is checking into rehab. More
Years ago, Gabby Douglas left Excalibur gym after (she now reveals) she was bullied with racist comments. Now the gym says she’s making it all up. But why would an Olympic champion need to lie about this? More
Probably to give Chloe Moretz more to do, the Kick-Ass 2 screenwriters have added in a bullying plotline led by a bitchy high school student who can control her classmates’ thoughts and emotions. More
Paris Jackson is proof that you can be famous and drop-dead gorgeous, but that doesn’t mean you won’t get picked on at school. In fact, Michael Jackson‘s 14-year-old daughter tells Oprah Winfrey she’s being bullied at her fancy private school. The good news is she doesn’t let it get it her (or at least she claims it doesn’t work). The bad news is that no one – not even Paris Jackson – is immune from bullying.
Oprah, of course, tries to dig deeper, asking Paris why she thinks people don’t like her. And the poor girl has no answers. “Do you think they’re jealous?” asks Oprah. “I don’t know, maybe,” replies Paris. “Do you sense people trying to use you?” continues Oprah, to which Paris replies, “If I feel someone is being fake to me, I will just push away.” More
What’s the best way to deal with being bullied for your weight? Turn around and bully someone else for hers, ‘natch! More
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
Will Dean Terry‘s EnemyGraph app, which lets you mark Facebook friends as enemies, inspire deep conversation or lead to more bullying? More
• Some people perceived Jim Rash‘s gentle mockery of Angelina Jolie‘s infamous Oscars leg as mean-spirited bullying. (The Stir)
• Whitney Cummings‘ joke about letting Christian Bale murder her hits a little too close to home for Rihanna and Chris Brown‘s detractors. (Lainey Gossip)
• These bloggers think that Jay-Z needs to stop worrying about protégé Rihanna and focus on his own problems. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• LMFAO announces North American tour, with tickets going on sale this Friday. (Have U Heard)
• Here’s a weird potential celebrity couple: Taylor Swift was spotted out on a dinner date with Tim Tebow. (Celebuzz)
• Julia Roberts shows how humble she and her family are: Her son Finn calls her “Julia Robinson.” (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
Less than six months after the PostSecret iPhone app went live, founder Frank Warren is forced to get rid of it after 1% of the users bullied others with gruesome material, not to mention threatening Frank’s family. This is why we can’t have nice things! More
Of course she is. More
Bullying is an easy issue to rally against. But why do celebrities need to make it all about them? More