Megan Fox is pregnant again. She and her husband Brian Austin Green are expecting their second child, just ten months after welcoming their baby son Noah. By my calculation Megan’s pregnancy brings the official number of celebrity pregnancies to approximately “everyone.” More
Topic: brian austin green
Megan Fox says she’s not gonna wear bikinis anymore so that her new son Noah isn’t embarrassed, and every male in America just got so angry at a baby. More
I pity the fool paparazzo who tried to snap a photo of Megan Fox‘s baby bump and instead got father-to-be Brian Austin Green to go all Hulk on him. More
According to Star Magazine, which you can usually believe 65% of the time, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are expecting a baby in approximately 1-19 months. More
Everything Megan Fox does is sexy. More
Hey, it’s a good thing that whole basketball lock-out situation got resolved so we can see who spent their Christmas day watching Kobe play at the Staples Center. While you were off listening to your grandma’s story about running out of paper towels, folks like Kanye West and Adam Levine were sitting courtside. Do you think the concession stand served eggnog? More
For Italian magazine Amica’s September issue, Megan Fox talked about what makes her such a sexpot: Her body, her confidence, her tattoo collection. About the latter, she explained why she’s finally getting rid of her ugly Marilyn Monroe forearm tattoo:
I’m removing it. It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life.
Did Megan Fox think she was getting a different Marilyn Monroe tattooed on her arm way back when? More
Defying logic and a nearly twenty-year age-difference, Amber Tamblyn and David Cross announced their engagement yesterday. We knew they’d been dating because of what a strange pair they were — the snarky girl from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Tobias from Arrested Development — but we sorta figured they’d broken up by now.
The fact that they’re engaged puts these guys at the front of the list of couples that make you think “How did they even meet?” and “She’s with him?” (And on some occasions, “He’s with her?”) Adding to the novelty of the situation is the fact that many of these strange pairings have quite the age difference. More
THIS Is What Teenage Boys Are Insecure About
- Was Justin Bieber's New "Love" Tattoo Inspired By Selena?
Will Justin Bieber Be The Next One To Get Arrested?
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Who Stars Dated Before They Were Famous
- See The Picture That Proves Harry Styles And Kendall Are In Love
• Helen Mirren was HOT in her 20s! (The Frisky)
• So apparently Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green were on a break when she hooked up with Shia LaBeouf, but her hubby still isn’t excited to hear Shia blab the news.
• Lainey’s first account of her three days with Matthew Lewis makes him sound as adorable as he is hot. (Lainey Gossip)
• An investigative journalist says that Lady Gaga‘s been doing so many drugs that she’s anorexic. But he’s penning a tell-all, so how seriously can you take the allegations? (Betty Confidential)
• Community stars Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs pose in their panties for GQ, talk about having on-screen sex with Joel McHale. (Celebuzz)
Shia LaBeouf, what are you thinking? In an interview with Details, he acknowledged that he and Transformers co-star Megan Fox hooked up, and even justified it despite her committed relationship with now-husband Brian Austin Green. It makes for great press and makes my job easier — but Shia, what are you thinking? More
The famous blue beach house that Donna and Kelly lived in during the post-high school years of Beverly Hills, 90210 is for sale! If you have nine million bucks, you can own the house where Donna (Tori Spelling) finally lost her virginity to David (Brian Austin Green). Don’t you think this would be the perfect place to wear your “Donna Martin Graduates!” T-shirt? More
Lindsay Lohan is in talks to appear on Dancing With The Stars. (Radar)
Paris Hilton was not invited to Nicole Richie‘s wedding. Snap. (NYP)
Are Blake Lively and Ryan Gosling dating? If not, Blake’s got a good publicist. (JustJared)
Joe Jonas may appear in his girlfriend Ashley Greene‘s fashion spread. (Us)
Crap. Prince and Black Swan in one place. That sounds amazing. (NYP)
Sorry Tommy Lee. SeaWorld does not use a cow vagina to extract semen from its killer whales. Also, gross. (TMZ)
Brian Austin Green‘s 8-year old son got wasted at his wedding to Megan Fox. Uh. No, that’s a joke. Ha? (Us)
• Drew Barrymore says Justin Long brings out her “giggly joy.” Ugh. (People)
• Leonardo DiCaprio bought himself an exotic turtle that can live up to 70 years…by which time we may have forgiven him for Shutter Island. (TMZ)
• Brian Austin Green just hates being in the center of attention, but he guesses he’ll tolerate it for his love, Megan Fox. (PopEater)
• Kelly Osbourne: Super grateful to be famous You hear that, Brian Austin Green?? (TheFrisky)
• Ryan Reynolds is producing a comedy for NBC. Hopefully it won’t be as smug as he is. (Vulture)
• Snooki stole someone’s boyfriend, though the woman only found out while watching an episode of Jersey Shore. (RadarOnline)