You know what I would love? If Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were to get married on the same day. That would make me so happy, and it would be definitive proof that the Benevolent Goblin Of The Internet really does exist, because he granted my wish. More
Imagine this. You’re at a romantic, candlelit dinner. You gaze into soulfully into your companion’s eyes and reach across the table to lay your hand tenderly on his/hers as you raise your champagne glasses in a poignant cheers. The year is 2013, and the bubbly is a sparkling rose called Miraval, lovingly produced by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. More
Esteemed publication Star magazine is announcing to the world that Angelina Jolie is pregnant with her seventh child with Brad Pitt. Since it’s been at least four years since the birth of a Jolie-Pitt child, I’m inclined to believe it. More
You might be looking at a photograph of a married couple, ya’ll. Word is that notorious child-collectors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie may have finally tied the knot on Christmas Day. More
You may all be scoffing at the rumor that Brangelina is traveling with twelve nannies for their six kids, but I’m honestly surprised it isn’t twenty. More
Make sure you do your civic duty today and vote for either Angelina Jolie orJennifer Aniston. Wait, it’s 2005, right? More
I’ve never liked Brangelina and I can’t tell you how many effs I don’t give for what they are doing with themselves and their infinite wealth. Yes, their wealth is infinite. Know why? Because people keep giving them so much dang attention. There are others too. Answer me this: how over hearing that Selena and Justin really did break up this time are you, on a scale of the moon to the top? I’m about maxed out. Let’s talk about some couples who are not only way more awesome, but aren’t such attention hogs. More
With preparations for a ‘massive party’ at their French estate underway, rumor has it that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie might be getting married this weekend. I wish George Clooney would return my phone calls so I could just ask him. More
You know that feeling when you’re out and you look soooo good that your friends insist on taking tons of potential new Facebook profile photos of you? And you konw that other feeling when you look like you just returned from an orgy with death and exhaustion and your friends keep taking “hilarious candids of you” even though you asked them to stop? Well I think that second feeling is what the Brangelina children must feel every single day of their lives. More
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
• Sweetheart Reese Witherspoon is finally opening up about her pregnancy! Or at least subtly alluding to it (Celebuzz)
• I mean, O.J. Simpson is well-known for his honesty… (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Omg Smash just got so much more legit now that Jennifer Hudson joined the cast (Hollywood Hiccups)
• You’ll never guess what Willow Smith did now. Keep in mind, she’s ELEVEN (Have U Heard)
• Brangelina is finally tying the knot. Where did they choose for the nuptials? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Idiot of the century Kris Humphries offers “proof” Kim was cheating on him during their marriage (The Stir)
If you think waking up before noon is exhausting, imagine being the child of Brangelina. More
• Nicki Minaj is still “traumatized” from her kiss with Madonna at the Super Bowl. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• In honor of 4/20, celebrities who have no problem lighting up every once in a while. (Celebuzz)
• Brad and Angelina will be walking the red carpet at Cannes right after they got engaged. Pretty good timing, eh? (Lainey Gossip)
• If you donate to President Obama‘s campaign, you could win the chance to have dinner with him and George Clooney. (The Stir)
• Not that we were still watching America’s Next Top Model, but it sucks that Tyra Banks fired Nigel Barker and Jay Manuel as judges. (Have U Heard)
• Lindsay Lohan and her enabling father Michael Lohan were involved in yet another bar brawl last week. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
Brangelina, the world’s most genetically gifted couple, are finally engaged. It only took having 6 children, visiting 67 countries and 10,000 “poor Jennifer Aniston cover stories” to convince Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie that it was time to make it official. More
Yesterday 3 of the 18 Jolie-Pitt children, Zahara, Maddox and Shiloh, took their dog Jacques for a walk around the block. More