Happy birthday to Andrew Garfield, who turns thirty-one today! When he’s not web-swinging all over New York City and saving the world as Spider-Man, you may know him by another title: Emma Stone‘s boyfriend. More
In honor of her turning 24 yesterday (what may be the most irrelevant birthday aside from turning 19), let’s look back at her brief but memorable romantic history. More
- Going on vacation? Follow these tips if you’re planning to hookup while away. (Betty Confidential)
- Kim Kardashian is showing off her hot, curvy body in these photos. (Celebuzz)
- It’s not all about the jocks. Nerdy guys can make great boyfriends. (College Crush)
- These celebs go into detail about their girl-on-girl action. (The Frisky)
- Crystal Harris and Hefner may have only got it on once. Are you surprised? (Your Tango)
Pass this article on to your boyfriend: 7 things women find boring in bed. (Ask Men)
Do you think boyfriends are always better boyfriends in their next relationship? (The Frisky)
In a world where all but three major cities have women under 30 that make more money than men, do you find that men that make less money are less sexy? (Marie Claire)
One blogger says the “it’s complicated” relationship status on Facebook is unnecessary, is an over-share of information, will prevent you from being able to get into a real relationship with another person, and will make you look like you love drama. What do you think of it? (College Candy)
Benjamin Millipied is rumored to be an absent daddy-to-be, electing to work instead of sit home with fiance Natalie Portman. But does he really have to sit home if the baby’s not here yet? (YourTango) More
Dear Cat Lady,
There’s this game on Facebook where you can take care of a cat, raising it from a tiny, fluffy kitten to an adorable doddering oldster. You earn points to buy it cute costumes by brushing it, and if you’re playing on your iPhone, the whole device starts to vibrate in an electronic purr!
Anyways, it’s adorable – and addictive. Marcus Purrelius, my “second life” kitty, is the best thing ever. Anyways, I keep seeing ads for another game where you can take care of a boyfriend in a similar fashion. It vibrates, too! Should I give up on my hopeless quest for a “real life” boyfriend, and just have a digital one instead?
Love and digital hairballs,
The Electronic Cat Lover
Dear Electronic Cat Lover,
As you know, I’m no digital guru (unless you count knowing how to extract a computer mouse from a cat’s stomach – Didums ate one once in an act of extreme literal-mindedness). More
• Snooki explains to Matt Lauer and the rest of America what a “weenis” is. (Buzzfeed)
• Remember that guy you dated in high school? Turns out that relationship is a good indicator for future depression. Especially if he was a jerk. (The Frisky)
• Real World: Back to Las Vegas might be starring gay porn Dustin Zito. Well at least that’s a reason to watch Real World again. (The Frisky)
• A drive-thru sex store, because you’re too ashamed to be seen getting out of your car! (Guyism)
• 23 percent of men don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom, compared to the 7 percent of women. And we don’t even TOUCH our junk on the toilet! (AOL Health)
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Cole Stryker recently posted an only semi-offensive list of the 11 types of girls who populate dating sites ( a subject which the author has much experience with, clearly), including ladies such as the “Twitard: a lady who is looking for “Someone willing to skip all of Comic Con so he can wait in line with me to have my boob signed by one of the lesser Weasley’s.” There are also such specific archetypes as the “homeschooler” (gross dude, maybe type in an older age range?), the Sex Kitten and the “Carrie.”
Are we talking about dating profiles here, or just dudes fears of women in general? But fair is fair, and while we ourselves have sometimes dabbled into the world of online dating, we came up with our own list of guys who frequent dating sites. Unfortunately, our list was much shorter.
‘Who Would You Rather’: HS Boyfriend Edition – Okay, the choices are Heath Ledger in 10 Things I Hate About Your, John Cusak in Say Anything, Ferris Bueller, Edward Cullen, or Nic Cage in Valley Girl. Aaaaand: Go! (via PopEater)
Summer break is in full swing, and if you have a college sweetheart (because this site is written by your grandma, she says hi and to call her once in awhile, you know, if you have time for an old … More
In life, there will always be those guys who you think of as “the one who got away.” They don’t even have to necessarily be ex-boyfriends, just someone who you have always held out hope for a date, or a … More
We all lack a filter sometimes, but boyfriends can be specially gifted at saying exactly the wrong thing at exactly the wrong time. Here are some awesomely bad lines from readers: “Now that you have a job, you can afford … More