Blue Ivy Carter has already got everything that Jay Gatsby ever wanted without ever having to utter the phrase, “old sport” even once. The problem, though, with being born into a household of musical royalty is that it’s so easy to, as you’re toeing the line of Confidence, accidentally trip and tumble down the long, dark road of Straight-Up Cocky. More
Topic: Beyonce Knowles
They’ve done it again. The fine folk at Bad Lip Reading has made another hilarious video, this time for Barack Obama‘s swearing in at Inauguration 2013. More
Don’t answer right away, because I know you’re biased in favor of Beyonce, but is it possible that Solange is the cooler Knowles sister? More
Celebrities are just like us, guys! Sometimes they miss an entrance in their own show and their wildly popular spouse has to cover for them, like Jay-Z and Beyonce this weekend. More
Though Beyonce‘s mom and pop may have shown the world that they were too busy to divorce last week, Tina Knowles can always make time for some free publicity for her clothing line.
For the latest edition of V, Tina sat down and explained her shopping habits, which tend to air on the side of expensive frivolity. More
You guys, Beyonce is the raddest! During a visit to Jay-Z‘s mom’s house in Jersey, the singer happened upon a huge block party and stopped in for a quick line dance. We’re a little bit confused about how these women all knew the same steps, but then again, we’ve never been to a block party. Perhaps the street permits come with choreographers? More
• Jay-Z threw wifey Beyonce an intimate 29th birthday party Saturday night. But apparently his definition of intimate is different from ours, because this party involved filling about-to-open New York hotspot The Darby with orchids and included fellow A-list guests like Alicia Keys, Kayne West and Diddy. (Page Six)
• Natalie Portman will star opposite Robert Downey Jr. in the 3D film Gravity, after Angelina Jolie passed — twice. In this case, we wouldn’t mind being second choice. (Deadline Hollywood)
• But don’t feel sorry for Angelina. She’ll no doubt be unwinding in the $40 million Italian mansion — with vineyard and stables — that she just purchased with Brad Pitt. (Herald Sun)
• Phew — Robert Pattinson won’t be guest starring in an upcoming episode of Entourage. What about True Blood? (E! Online)
• Snooki’s “boyfriend” Jeff Miranda says he gets death threats. Hey, he better treat our girl right or else! (Radar Online)
• As if it couldn’t get any worse for Mel Gibson, ex Oksana Grigorieva wants him to pay $84,000 for the PR team she hired during her very public spat with him. So that’s how much it costs to slowly leak damaging tapes day by day. (New York Post)
• Tennis star Serena Williams is said to have her eye on red hot Canadian rapper Drake, after recently breaking up with rapper Common. Hands off, Serena, Drake is ours! (Page Six)
Antonella Barba – With so many options at “fixing” photos, I can’t imagine all the racy photos of Antonella Barba are authentic – however, I do think that there is enough there to warrant her being dismissed from the show. … More
Britney Spears topped Yahoo Inc.’s most popular search term list for 2006. In fact, the top five were dominated by blondes: Shakira at No. 3 Jessica Simpson No. 4 Paris Hilton No. 5 So who or WHAT could possibly split … More
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
If you could trade places with a celebrity for one week – which one would you choose? Paris Hilton Mischa Barton Lindsay Lohan Jessica Simpson Hilary Duff Beyonce Knowles Angelina Jolie Jennifer Aniston or Katie Holmes Cast your vote over … More