What I’m about to say to you might cause alarm, but Bethenny Frankel appears to have lost her own clothes yet again. More
Topic: Bethenny Frankel
Bethenny Frankel would just like for you to know that her groove is still very much intact, proven by the fact that she can fit into her 4-year-old daughter, Bryn Hoppy’s, PJs. More
Even though Ellen says wonderful things about Bethenney throughout the interview, it never once sounds believable. There are even a few points where Ellen seems to be sending us not-so-hidden messages that she’s not on board with what she’s saying More
• The stars’ portraits were created out of nothing other than noodles! I for one wouldn’t mind eating Ryan Gosling’s face for dinner. (The Frisky)
• Can it be true? Is Lamar Odom finally getting his life together? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Check out Justin Timberlake’s 6.5 million dollar penthouse. I bet he throws *NSYNC slumber parties every weekend! (Celebuzz)
• Apparently, Ryan Gosling turned down the role of Christian Grey. Well, this should surprise nobody. (ET Online)
•Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis might be engaged so everyone go watch That ’70s Show! (Have U Heard)
• Didn’t you guys hear? Paula Patton and Robin Thicke are totally taking over the world. We live in United States of Thickmerica now.(Hollywood Hiccups)
• Here are some movies that we might see winning some future Oscars. (Lainey Gossip)
• Here are the most controversial performances of all time! Don’t worry, Kanye West is involved. (Flavorwire)
• Alyssa Milano made a sex tape that isn’t really a sex tape that somewhat involves Syria and yeah I’m not really sure what’s happening here. (Have U Heard)
• Bethenny Frankel is a way better real housewife than a talk show host. I miss the good ole’ days. (The Stir)
The dames of the Bravo Real Housewives franchise love themselves the ability to make their own money. From wine to fur merkins to vibrators to toaster ovens, the cast members of this show have given birth to a litter of spin-off products– some that make us laugh, some that make us shake our heads, and others that make us want to drunk shop. More
Well that escalated quickly. Less than two weeks after announcing a separation from her husband, Jason Hoppy,Bethenny Frankel has officialy filed for divorce. More
I don’t mean to trivialize divorce with talk of sandwiches, but Bethenny Frankel did do a show called Bethenny Ever After, so we figure it’s fair game. More
How does Anderson Cooper‘s talk show get canned but Bethenny gets renewed? More
Of course she tracks her children via Google Alerts. Why wouldn’t she? I guess her children are stalked to the point that it’s an option, so she might as well take advantage. Or she could take a step back from the fame game and realize that the fact she’s even able to do this is INSANE. More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
Bethenney Frankel and Jason Hoppy spent the entire 3rd season of Bethenny Ever After fighting with each other and attempting to fix their extremely shake marriage. More
Wow. As one of Ellen DeGeneres‘ biggest fans I’m shocked at what I witnessed during her interview with Bethenny Frankel. More
Drew Barrymore may be following in Bethenny Frankel’s footsteps. Drew is launching a brand of wine called Barrymore Pinot Grigio and it is set to go on sale next month in New York. It will cost $20 a bottle. Bethenny in addition to her Skinnygirl Margarita and Sangria is also launching a brand of Pinot Grigio and announced it a few months ago.
Barrymore Pinot Grigio will probably not reach Skinnygirl status anytime soon, considering Frankel has the number one growing spirits brand in the country, but it sounds like Drew is very passionate about this project. Niccolo Salvadori, a partner in SGC Group, the official licensee for Barrymore Wines, told the New York Post that the star has been working on the project for the past two years. “She herself is a pinot grigio drinker, and she created a wine reflecting her style,” he said. “Drew made numerous trips to Italy, spent time with the facility and was involved with the wine at every level.” More
After introducing us to some high-quality and possibly-carncinogenic margarita mix, Bethenny Frankel decied it was time to introduce us to some fine literature. So she joined the ranks of Lauren Conrad and Snooki and wrote a novel that very closely resembles her own life. In fact it resembles her own life so much that I think she could possibly sue herself for slander. More
Well, Bethenny Frankel has never been known for being quietly ambitious. And here is another example of that. She already is talking very publicly about the fact she would like Mila Kunis to star in the film version of her first novel, Skinnydipping, which hasn’t even come out yet, according to The New York Daily News. Is this too premature for Bethenny to be talking about? More