What an impressively savvy move: Justin Bieber stays relevant by collaborating with One Direction, who draw from his experience and fame. That is, if the hints both camps have dropped on Twitter are actually true. Maybe the Beliebers and the 1DFamily can actually get along now. More
• Bummed that Bret Michaels‘ cruise got cancelled? You can dry your tears onboard the Backstreet Boys‘ boat, setting out this December! (The Frisky)
• Anna Wintour gave Hugh Jackman‘s one-man show a standing ovation… which apparently makes him a shoo-in for Broadway. (Lainey Gossip)
• Now here’s a scary future: By the time celebrity offspring may want to run for office, their wacko names may not sound so weird anymore. (YourTango)
• You know how vaccines are made of the viruses they’re supposed to cure? Brooke Mueller is taking a drug called ibogaine to cure her heroin addiction. Wtf? (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Kris Jenner celebrates Kim Kardashian‘s upcoming nuptials by getting a facelift. Oh, this world we live in. (Betty Confidential)
Earlier today, the first single from NKOTBSB — the superband of New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys — appeared on YouTube, only to be quickly removed by Sony Music Entertainment because it was a leak not yet intended for release. The group’s first self-titled album drops on May 24, so expect to hear the song in its entirety in the next few weeks. In the meanwhile, we tracked down a sample from the Backstreet Boys cruise late last year. More
Backstreet’s back. Why? Last night at the American Music Awards, The Backstreet Boys took the stage with fellow boy banders New Kids On The Block, proving once and for all that they are not in fact the same people.
Be forewarned. There are a lot of aging dudes in black leather to be seen in this video.
Check it out after the jump, and try to decipher which adult male is from which band. And also, why boy bands got a bad name to begin with. More
On my iPod you’ll find a playlist titled “BOUNCE BACK.” The ever-growing collection includes all the songs that help pull me out of a funk. Whether it’s bouncing back from a break up, or just a bad hair day, they always manage to put me back on the road to a good mood. More
Are you kidding?? While we were busy freaking out about the Mermaid Parade (not that there is anything wrong with that), the New Kids On The Block reunited (or re-reunited? Or are they just permanently back together now for a … More
Who can this be? Mid-90′s superstar boy band Backstreet Boys are back — appearing this morning on the CBS Early Show to promote their new album This Is Us and their new tour. They’re a little older, a little wiser … More
Once Backstreet Boy AJ McLean, is the latest figure to reach out to Britney Spears and offer his help. McLean spoke to a PEOPLE crew at the Hysteric Glamour VIP preview party last night and send a message to Brit. … More