I know it’s the cool thing to do these days to say that we’re like so totally over the Frozen trend but then secretly belt out “Let It Go” when we’re home alone. This obsession is not going away anytime soon, and once you see the latest entry in the Frozen fan video catalog, you’ll be totally fine with that. More
That’s an order. More
Ready to get your mind blown? Backstreet Boys has been together for TWENTY YEARS, and baby of the group Nick Carter just got engaged to his girlfriend. My childhood hurts. More
It will help, trust me. More
You’d think that a good Christian like Brian Littrell would graciously include Lindsay Lohan in his evening prayers, right? Nope. And we love him for it. More
As part of their ongoing comeback, The Backstreet Boys are currently working on a Christmas special to end all Christmas specials. By the time they are done with you, you’ll be manically licking candy canes and wearing ten Santa hats at once as part of an intervention-worthy addiction to good cheer. More
Kevin, Nick, and Joe are reuniting for a new album after three years, but can they really compete with One Direction? Should they? More
Justin Bieber is trolling us by naming his dubstep single after the beloved Backstreet Boys ballad, right? Click through to listen to both and join the debate. More
Boy bands are back, as you know, but let’s give credit to the original, the trailblazer, the greatest of them all: the Bay City Rollers.
Anyway, here is what remains of the Backstreet Boys. They’re hanging out with one of the fetuses from One Direction. We couldn’t help but notice a few things–Nick Carter has lost some weight! Brian Litrell can only smile sweetly as he has no other expression; Howie Dorough is still zzzzzzz as fuck. More
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Boy bands are back and our intern is extremely overwhelmed. Who are all these children and why are there so many of them all of a sudden?! Read her response to bands like ‘One Direction‘ and ‘Mindless Behavior‘. More
What an impressively savvy move: Justin Bieber stays relevant by collaborating with One Direction, who draw from his experience and fame. That is, if the hints both camps have dropped on Twitter are actually true. Maybe the Beliebers and the 1DFamily can actually get along now. More
• Bummed that Bret Michaels‘ cruise got cancelled? You can dry your tears onboard the Backstreet Boys‘ boat, setting out this December! (The Frisky)
• Anna Wintour gave Hugh Jackman‘s one-man show a standing ovation… which apparently makes him a shoo-in for Broadway. (Lainey Gossip)
• Now here’s a scary future: By the time celebrity offspring may want to run for office, their wacko names may not sound so weird anymore. (YourTango)
• You know how vaccines are made of the viruses they’re supposed to cure? Brooke Mueller is taking a drug called ibogaine to cure her heroin addiction. Wtf? (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Kris Jenner celebrates Kim Kardashian‘s upcoming nuptials by getting a facelift. Oh, this world we live in. (Betty Confidential)
Earlier today, the first single from NKOTBSB — the superband of New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys — appeared on YouTube, only to be quickly removed by Sony Music Entertainment because it was a leak not yet intended for release. The group’s first self-titled album drops on May 24, so expect to hear the song in its entirety in the next few weeks. In the meanwhile, we tracked down a sample from the Backstreet Boys cruise late last year. More
Backstreet’s back. Why? Last night at the American Music Awards, The Backstreet Boys took the stage with fellow boy banders New Kids On The Block, proving once and for all that they are not in fact the same people.
Be forewarned. There are a lot of aging dudes in black leather to be seen in this video.
Check it out after the jump, and try to decipher which adult male is from which band. And also, why boy bands got a bad name to begin with. More