Happy birthday to Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas, who were born today exactly twenty-five years apart, but managed to make their marriage work for thirteen years anyway. Here are ten other famous couples whose relationships have held together for a surprisingly long time. More
Topic: ashton kutcher
• Who wouldn’t love to be minding one’s own business in the airport terminal when suddenly, out of nowhere, two Broadway stars start singing and beatboxing in the corner. This is normal. (ET Online)
• Usher thanks the men who dove in to save his son, Usher Raymond V, in a swimming pool accident and the doctors who are helping him recuperate! (Have U Heard)
• This flowchart will tell you which classes you must attend and which you can get away with skipping. Back in the day, when I was in college, class was always optional and I could always be found at the dining hall. (The Frisky)
• Orlando Bloom receives 16,000 (excuse me, what??) a month for his LA bachelor pad and sign me up for the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie, puh-lease. (Celebuzz)
• Apparently, Lamar Odom cheated on Khloe Kardashian with many women with questionable surnames. For instance, one called Polina Polonsky. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• In Joaquin Phoenix’s upcoming movie he falls in love with his smartphone. This would be surprising under different circumstances. Those circumstances being that Joaquin Phoenix wasn’t involved. (Lainey Gossip)
• Umm, Jane Austen haters exist? Blasphemy I say! (Flavorwire)
• Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher reportedly are fighting over pulling a Kate Middleton and jumping on the baby train. I’m sorry but didn’t he have a bunch of grown up babies with that Demi Moore lady? Am I wrong here? (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Let me tell you something, fake eyelashes=entire new human being. (The Stir)
(Photo: Dominic Chan/WENN)
Ashton Kutcher, professional prankster/Charlie Sheen stand-in/tool, can now add another item to his resume — method actor. To prepare for his latest role in Jobs, Ashton took “Apple” a little too literally and adopted Steve Jobs’ “fruit diet” to really get into character. The move sent Ashton straight to the top, and by “the top” I of course mean “the hospital.” More
Good morning! Happy Thursday! This is your weekly reminder that Ashton Kutcher is kind of a tool bag! Sorry we’ve been kind of negligent lately about keeping you up-to-date on said toolbagginess, but we’re ready and willing to make it up to you in any way we can. More
The first trailer for Jobs is finally out, and as much as I wanted Ashton Kutcher to be able to pull off that iconic role…I don’t know that he is. He may look like him, and he’s doing his Ashton-y bro stuff less than usual, but it’s right there under the surface and distracting my impressionable eyeholes. More
Angus T. Jones, the kid from Two And A Half Men, is officially leaving the show before its eleventh season, which technically means if we’re being really kosher about the title, we now have to change the series’ name to ‘One Man’. More
I can’t explain it. I don’t think Ashton Kutcher is a “sissy boy” or anything like that (mainly because this is the first time I’ve ever used that term). But I just can’t picture him getting into a brawl with a security guard… or anyone, really. More
Mila Kunis is pregnant with Ashton Kutcher’s baby. Or so a Mila Kunis Facebook fan page claimed today in an attempt to make us all obsess over an incredibly beautiful fetus that apparently doesn’t exist. More
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Demi Moore reportedly thought that if she’d been able to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher, it would’ve saved their marriage…proving that sometimes it’s important to pat yourself on the back and remind yourself how much smarter you are than celebrities. More
It looks like we have another celebrity hacking scandal on our hands, and this is a biggie that covers everyone from reality stars to musicians to actors to politicians to law enforcement. The hacker obtained personal information, including financial records and social security numbers, for a over a dozen people and posted them online. Get ready for one hell of a victim list. More
I just felt the weirdest sensation wash over me when I looked at these photos of Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher at the LA Lakers basketball game yesterday. Could they be the cutest Hollywood couple that we have right now? Is this what love looks like? I More
Today is his 35th birthday, so I thought we could discuss 35 reasons we should be nicer to him. Then I realized 35 is a big number. So I changed it to “some” reasons. So let’s begin with our vague-numbered list of reasons we should stop making fun of him. More
If you, like me, have been lying awake at night wondering whether Ashton Kutcher was going to pull off the role of Steve Jobs in Jobs biopic jOBS, or if he was going to do a bad job because his intense handsomeness and bubbly himbo nature would get in the way, wonder no more. The first clip from the movie has just been released, and it is…informative. More