Unless you’re a really devoted SNL fan, you might not know that these nine celebrities were once cast members. Even though they didn’t last long on the show, it seems to suggest that Saturday Night Live has a pretty great eye for who will be a star in the long run. More
Topic: Anthony Michael Hall
Anthony Michael Hall: Brat Packer, comeback kid, disturber of the peace. The 43-year-old actor was arrested Tuesday night after an incident in the courtyard of his condo complex left him ripping up plants and shouting obscenities at his neighbors. Evidently, police were called after he knocked on a neighbor’s door and challenged him to a fight. (Judd Nelson declined to comment.) More
Ashley Rickards, who plays Jenna on MTV’s new show Awkward, does a pretty good job of portraying an awkward teen, what with her neck brace, playhouse sex, and to her “empowering” flashing. Still, if awkwardness ever held its own Olympics games, she wouldn’t even get the bronze. Their are so many more socially inept characters that have come before her: Wallace from Weird Science, Cameron from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Kirk from The Gilmore Girls… With those predecessors in mind, here are the modern kings and queens of Hollywood’s ungraceful. More
Child acting is a tenuous thing. It’s difficult to tell when actors are very young whether or not they’ve actually got talent, and sometimes, being exposed to the Hollywood life at an early age can do weird things to a person. But for every one that implodes (I’m looking at you, Lindsay Lohan) or falls into obscurity (Jake Lloyd, much?), there’s also one that manages to make the transition from child to adult actor. It’s not always seamless, and sometimes there are demons to fight; but a lot of them do come out just fine on the other side. Here are 16 of our favorites. More
Last week we introduced you to an original essay from author Jill Kargman, whose new collection, Sometimes I Feel Like A Nut, comes out February 1st (that’s today! Buy her book!). This week, Jill picks up where she left off on the topic of hot, nerdy sex.
Sex With Nerds Pt. 2
In later years I made the same mistake, falling for other studs, known around campus for their good looks, skills on the field, or on the stage. But then I met a former nerd, or should I say recovering nerd (like alcoholics—you never truly break free) who doted on me with such a magnanimous love that in a way I was ruined for all other alleged cool cats. He lost his virginity to me and was so incredibly emotional and devoted and poetic. I know what you’re thinking: uh, yeah, and he probably was an anal astronaut and wanted to take it in the seat, but NO! More
• The woman claiming to have had an affair with Ashton Kutcher used to be obsessed with him. So you know…totally valid point she’s trying to prove here. (RadarOnline)
• Hillary Clinton, you are not in Sweet Valley High. Put your hair back the way it was. (DListed)
• Danielle Staub doesn’t want to be called a slut, just because she has her own sex tape. Everyone does, these days! (TMZ)
• The reason John Mayer is quitting everything from Twitter to women? He’s working on a new album! (Lainey Gossip)
• Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry are spending an awful lot of time back together. (PopSugar)
• The 25th anniversary of The Breakfast Club saw Ally Sheedy and Molly Ringwald reunited with Anthony Michael Hall and Judd Nelson. What, was Emilio Estevez too busy to join? (Betty Confidential)
Facebook already eats up a huge chunk of our lives — and now, as we all know, it’s being made into a movie called The Social Network with Justin Timberlake attached. Timberlake portrays Napster creator Sean Parker in this Aaron … More
After the summer of death that was 2009, it was heartwarming to see that the one moviemaker who the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences chose to honor at this year’s Oscars was writer/director/producer John Hughes. Although he may … More
George Clooney to an adoring Sherri Sheppard on the red carpet, on why his girlfriend didn’t mind her advances: “She doesn’t understand English or she’d kill you. She’d cut you with a stiletto.” (People) What did Jesse James tell his … More
THIS Is What Teenage Boys Are Insecure About
Will Justin Bieber Be The Next One To Get Arrested?
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Was Justin Bieber's New "Love" Tattoo Inspired By Selena?
- See The Picture That Proves Harry Styles And Kendall Are In Love
- Who Stars Dated Before They Were Famous
Think about it: American Idol is a basically just a reality-TV version of your high school. There’s drama, catfights, tears, overachievers, disappointments and that one legendary teacher-crank who gives everyone hell — since he’s tenured, he can do whatever he … More