The 2013 American Music Awards were last night. Did you watch? If you didn’t, I’ll sum it up for you. Lady Gaga rode in on her high horse made of humans, and then it was pretty much one long concert. And every once in a while they gave an award to Justin Timberlake or Taylor Swift. More
Topic: american music awards
If this outfit sounds familiar, it’s because I think Urban Ouftitters is selling a similar horse get-up that you can get for this holiday season.
Laina Walker, aka the Overly Attached Girlfriend meme, wrangled her way onto the red carpet at the 2012 American Music Awards to catch a glimpse of Justin Bieber. More
There are so many quality words out there to describe an attraction to someone that I don’t think using the word rape is necessary to get your point across. More
Has Psy reached a new plane of pop culture, or was mashing him up with MC Hammer the kiss of death for his short-lived American music career? More
I hate him and I hate his career resurgence. More
Taylor Swift 1, Heidi Klum 0. More
But then Taylor Swift, America’s very own fairy-tale princess, took off her dress while singing “I Knew You Were Trouble” and I realized we finally had an awards-show-shocking-moment on our hands. More
Kelly Clarkson‘s performance was so good, it got her trending on Twitter within an hour! Watch for yourself. (Plus, try and see where she forgot her own lyrics.) More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
Flawless execution. More
The American Music Awards are underway, giving us a show with performances form artists including Nicki Minaj, Ludacris, Drake, Lil’ Jon, and Mary J. Blige. And it looks like the color palate for the evening is a muted one — all the ladies arrived in neutral dresses. here’s a gallery of gowns in subdued shades on folks like Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez. More
• Casey Anthony won’t be getting a book deal. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Check out the performers for the 39th Annual American Music awards. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Keira Knightley has no plans for any side career. (Have U Heard)
• Lindsay Lohan to pose for Playboy. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Snooki makes an appearance on the Today Show. (Have U Heard)
• Kate Middleton gains weight to get her body baby-ready. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Check out the nominations for the American Music Awards. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Kristen Stewart can’t help still feeling like Bella. (Have U Heard)
• Chris Brown is now bribing strippers. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Apprentice star, Omarosa’s brother murdered. (Have U Heard)
• Jessica Biel looking au-naturel at the airport. (Lainey Gossip)
The American Music Awards aired last night, and as promised the Backstreet Boys were back. As were superstars like Justin Bieber, Fergieand Katy Perry, who took the stage to perform for an eager nation. But, um, it just us or did everyone sound a little off? Our musician friend theorized that the guy in charge of monitoring the artists’ ear mics was screwing up, and we’re not qualified to do anything but nod, take his word for it, and get to work commenting on the crazy outfits. Speaking off: As pop’s boldest and brightest walked down the red carpet last night we couldn’t shake the feeling that were we actually watching a show in the aviary house at the Bronx Zoo. From Rihanna‘s cardinal-esque monochrome to Ke$ha‘s hoopoe-like mohawk, America’s celebs were channeling their inner bird all the way to the podium. More