I must warn you that I can’t really tell you about Blake Lively showing us just how entitled a hostage she can be without pulling out a few plot spoilers. With that said, these spoilers will not ruin the movie for you. I can’t capture the weirdness of the film or Blake Lively’s breathy narrative voice with my words. Seriously, you could read this entire essay as well as every other review out there and still have absolutely no clue what happens in the movie. More
Topic: Aaron Johnson
Probably to give Chloe Moretz more to do, the Kick-Ass 2 screenwriters have added in a bullying plotline led by a bitchy high school student who can control her classmates’ thoughts and emotions. More
Those of you who were impatient with Baz Lurhmann‘s The Great Gatsby trailer might find Atonement director Joe Wright‘s Anna Karenina similarly unsatisfying. But regardless, it is beautiful. More
From a New England Patriot to a Harry Potter star, a gallery of up-and-comers who we predict will have a good chance of making our 25 Most Crushable Guys Under 25 list in 2013. More
The couple who poses in the buff together, stays together? More
• It’s official: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are expecting baby number 3. Will it be another be-dimpled girl? (Have U Heard?)
• Lindsay Lohan was spotted downing shots at Kim Kardashian‘s wedding this weekend — while her enabling mother Dina looked on. Seriously? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• And it’s no wonder Lindsay wanted a drink, after the band at Kim’s wedding played a Pitbull song with lyrics dissing her. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• The best part of Blake Lively shooting The Savages with Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch? Blake brings the paps and when she’s not around we get lots of photos of dreamy Taylor. Now if he’d only take off his shirt for a minute…(Lainey Gossip)
• We may love Joel McHale, but Kim Kardashian and the rest of the K fam do not. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Could it be? Is sexy footballer David Beckham losing his hair? (Have U Heard?)
• Check out snaps of Henry Cavill in Superman‘s red cape while filming in Illinois. (Lainey Gossip)
• Would you watch a reality show starring Hugh Hefner‘s recent ex Crystal Harris? (Hollywood Hiccups)
It still doesn’t make sense that Trevor Donovan is leaving 90210 after he had the show’s most compelling plotline last year: Tennis pro and playboy Teddy came out of the closet in storylines that were shocking and realistically awkward. So far, the only thing Donovan has said about his post-90210 career is that he’s looking forward to “opportunities and adventures.” But if the rumors are true that he’s in the running to play Barbie’s beau Ken in a live-action movie, then quitting the show for movie roles like this seems like a poor career choice. More
Dough Hutchison and his 16-year-old bride Courtney Stodden continue to swamp the news with their somewhat questionable marriage, but you know what? They are FAR from the only celebrity couple in this boat. These 10 celebs share the fact that half of the pair was barely legal driving age when they got together with the illustrious Mr. and Mrs. Hutchison. Ready for high levels of ick exposure? Proceed at your own risk. More
From its inception, James Gunn‘s Super (out now) has been compared to Mark Millar‘s Kick-Ass (2010), as both are delightfully gory takes on the masked-hero-without-superpowers genre. Both filmmakers recently addressed the similarities, ultimately deciding that they were happy to see each other’s work with the knowledge that although the movies shared the same frame, their stories would be vastly different. More
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
• What we’re dying to watch: The Walking Dead on AMC isn’t premiering until Halloween, but ScyFy is holding us over with their 31 Days of Halloween marathon. Sweeney Todd is on at midnight on Wednesday, but today is the … More
Hey guys, remember Aaron Johnson, the 20-year-old star of Kickass who managed to knock up the director of the John Lennon biopic, Nowhere Boy, in which he had a starring role? Yeah, us either. Kickass was like, months ago! But now that Nowhere Boy is coming to the states via Sundance, Aaron’s going to be back in the spotlight, and answering the tough questions. Luckily he has a quick response to the queries about his girlfriend’s cradle-robbing: Go see Katherine Heigl movies! More
From Jessica Simpson‘s new boyfriend’s high school yearbook photo to a doll recap of Bethenny Getting Married? and 21 cute hippos, here’s the best of last week’s posts from Crushable. Entertainment Jessica Simpson‘s dating a new guy: married, ex-NFL player … More
20-year-old Kick-Ass star Aaron Johnson welcomed baby daughter Wylda Rae yesterday with his director fiance Sam Taylor-Wood. The couple has been laying low for the last month, but Kick-Ass co-star Christopher Mintz-Plasse confirmed the birth on his Twitter yesterday, writing, … More
The chatter over who will star as a young Peter Parker in the newest Spider-Man reboot has been growing louder in recent weeks, and the latest reports say the choice of the lead actor is imminent. In late May, the … More