You’ll love this business guide if:
- You’re a woman looking to start a business
- You have new ideas you want to bring into the marketplace
- You’re looking at expert advice from notable entrepreneurs
If you’re a young woman looking to launch your own business, product, or idea into the marketplace, but don’t know where to start, turn to Fairy-Tale Success by Adrienne Arieff and Beverly West for all the advice you’ll need.
In Fairy-Tale Success you’ll find:
- Success stories from Jessica Cervantes, CEO of PopsyCakes, Tavi Gevinson of TheStyleRookie.com, and Susan Gregg Koger, founder of ModCloth
- Advice for achieving business goals at any age
One reader will win a copy of the book!
Here’s how to enter to win:
STEP 1: LIKE Crushable on Facebook
STEP 2: Fill out the entry form below and hit submit! In the email field, be sure to use the email address used on your Facebook so we can verify that you’re a fan of Crushable on Facebook. You can enter once a day until the sweepstakes is over.
This sweepstakes ends on September 9, 2014 at 11:59 P.M. PT. Good luck!
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook®.
You will be notified via email if you’ve won, so don’t forget to check your inbox!