Bikini Beautiful Week is sponsored by BIC Soleil, the razor thatâ€™s just as bright and colorful as you are. Get bikini ready this summer with a flawlessly smooth shave from BIC Soleil. For special offers and to learn more, visitÂ www.facebook.com/bicsoleil.
Letâ€™s be honest. We all wish we could enjoy the same lazy summer as celebrities indulge in these days, such as reclining on the beach and taking three months off for vacation. Reality check. We are â€śnormalâ€ť people who have summer jobs, school, or babysitting duties even though the sun is shining outside without us. Our summer may involve a dip in the public pool if we are lucky. Â Whether you have time off this summer or not, you can always take cues from celebrities when choosing how to make the best of your summer months. You donâ€™t necessarily have to take elaborate trips to Morocco, but you need a little summer fun and maybe even a great tan for those smooth legs you have by using BIC Soleil razors! So here are 5 celebrity examples for doing summer right:
1. Go shopping for that perfect, curve-hugging bathing suit that shows off your amazing fashion sense. Donâ€™t forget to wear a beachy hair style likeÂ RihannaÂ did while parasailing in Cannes.
(Photo:Â DLM Press, PacificCoastNews.com)
2. Take a vacation with family or friends, even if itâ€™s only for the day or during your lunch break. Go somewhere new and exciting. It might be down the street or to an exotic island, such asÂ Halle Berryâ€™sÂ trip to Hawaii with her daughter and hubby,Â Oliver Martinez.
(Photo:Juan Sharma/Goodrich, PacificCoastNews.com)
3. Find a new hobby. Â Do activities outside whenever you have spare time. Â You might rollerblade or even learn to surf. Who knewÂ Jennifer LawrenceÂ could surf?
(Photo: Gaz Shirley, PacificCoastNews.com)
4. Be silly. Donâ€™t take summer too seriously! Getting a tan can involve more than laying out all day. Be active and enjoy the sunlight. Donâ€™t get too competitive during Chicken likeÂ Nicole RichieÂ andÂ Jessica AlbaÂ in St Barths.
5. Beautify yourself for summer. Strive to be natural during the day. The beach is the perfect place to ditch the make-up. At night, layer on the extra bronzer and make your skin glow. Shave your legs and lather on moisturizer to reveal those perfectly smooth, tan legs to matchÂ Kendall Jennerâ€™s!
This post is sponsored byÂ BIC Soleil razors.Â