Bikini Beautiful Week is sponsored by BIC Soleil, the razor that’s just as bright and colorful as you are. Get bikini ready this summer with a flawlessly smooth shave from BIC Soleil. For special offers and to learn more, visit www.facebook.com/bicsoleil.
Summer equals the perfect time to show off your AWESOME bikini fashion sense. Or maybe you’re more into a one-piece. Whatever style you favor, the beach, the pool, or even the front yard are the prime spots to flaunt your trendy get-up. Don’t worry about tan lines! As long as your legs are smooth and ready with BIC Soleil razors, just choose your favorite beach style and rock it! Personally, I might go with a tankini and boy shorts next time I’m at the beach. Here are celebrities with the most fabulous fashion sense and my picks for bathing suit trends that will inspire you most for the summer.
1. Kim Kardashian is known to strut her stuff in Miami with her two sisters, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian. She belts her white swimsuit with a gold band and wears a flowing cape to match. She must’ve taken Kanye’s style advice!
(Photo: Manuel Munoz, PacificCoastNews.com)
2. Kendra Wilkinson pairs a purple and black one-piece with Ugg boots on the set of Celebrity Diving. I appreciate her ditching the sandals for a more daring look. I’m all for boots in the summer!
(Photo:Miguel Aguilar/Sam Sharma, PacificCoastNews.com)
3. Annalynne McCord shows off her toned abs in a black bikini and patterned jacket on the set of the Television show 90210.
(Photo: KVS, PacificCoastNews.com)
4. Christina Milian hangs with friends on a Miami beach, wearing a sexy, black one-piece and hoop earrings.
(Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier, PacificCoastNews.com)
5. If you’re looking for stylish beach accessories to wear with your suit, try a floppy hat like Sofia Vergara wears along with her bright, blue bathing suit while filming a commercial in Los Angeles.
(Photo: © Ben Dome / PacificCoastNews.com)
6. Last, but not least, Sports Illustrated model, Kate Upton rocks a white bikini on the set of her upcoming movie The Other Woman.
This post is sponsored by BIC Soleil razors.