Guys! I’m kinda nervous! I already decided I’m gonna wait in line overnight to try to go to Saturday Night Live when Kristen Wiig hosts with Vampire Weekend this Saturday, so that’s set in stone. BUT. I feel like the SNL promos are usually really good, sometimes even better than the person’s actual appearance on the show, and these ones just…aren’t. I don’t know what I wanted to see, but this wasn’t it. I figured that because Kristen was on the show for so long, she’d have lots of good ideas for her teaser clips, but instead I feel like they used it as an excuse not to come up with anything. Like the first clip, I think she and Fred Armisen are just making it up on the spot, which I think would’ve been great if they’d gone for it full-throttle, like that amazing singing thing they used to do on Weekend Update, but instead they just went halfsies, so that’s where my chubby stayed. At half mast.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: