Congratulations, young Jedi. You’ve reached the end of the work day! How did you do it? I don’t know. I barely made it myself, on three hours of sleep, a triple soy latte, and two cupcakes. But now that you’re standing here, on the brink of some cold chicken and a good night’s sleep at home (just me?), I’m betting you’re ready to collect your reward. After all, you weren’t slogging through paperwork and the odious drone of your coworkers for nothing (sorry, Jenni, but even for a bumblebee, you sure do drone a lot). You were doing this for a prize! For the glimmering, shimmering Stupid Laugh Of The Day that you saw shining through the trees. So I won’t delay any more in presenting to you…Christina Bianco’s Impression Reel, set to the glorious tones of Katy Perry‘s song ‘Firework’.
|Your Stupid Laugh Of The Day: Laughing Without Smiling|
|Your Stupid Laugh Of The Day: Music Videos Without Music Does ‘Thrift Shop’|
|Your Stupid Laugh Of The Day: Human Chair Scare Prank|
|Your Stupid Laugh Of The Day: How Animals Eat Their Food|
Recommended by Crushable:
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: