• Brad Goreski wants to style Jennifer Aniston for her wedding, while I want Brad Goreski to style me for everyday life. (Your Tango)
• The Ultimate Spring Break Playlist. Or if you’re out of school, The Ultimate I-Can-Still-Pretend Playlist. (College Candy).
• I don’t think you’re ready for this… Jello? Why it’s okay to be “jello” girl instead of “creme brulee” girl. (The College Crush)
• These weird celebrity products found on Etsy are AMAZING. One is literally a bottle of hand sanitizer with Taylor Swift‘s face glued to it. (Gurl)
• Everyone is freaking out about these more realistically sized mannequins. Personally, I just love their socks. (The Frisky)
• St. Patrick’s Day cocktail ideas if you’re sick of beer. (Betty Confidential)
• A fashion blog that gives a history lesson on the inspiration behind newer trends. And if that sounds boring to you, it has lot of cool pictures too. (Ladyish)
• To quote the article, if you like “technology, fashion, architecture, science, history, burlesque models, or merely beautiful images” then you’ll like this dress Dita Von Teese is wearing. (Ok Gorgeous)