The trailer for The Hangover 3 was released today, and I never thought I’d be so excited to watch something so closely connected to garbage. I rushed gleefully to YouTube and watched the whole thing, even almost laughing at some of the jokes. Why was I enjoying it so much, you ask? Because the arrival of this teaser trailer means we’re that much closer to this goddamn trilogy being over. And it’s almost like the producers know that. Early on in the trailer, the words “THIS SUMMER IT ALL ENDS” flash up on the screen, and they may as well have written, “Sorry, this is the last one, and we’ll try not to make it quite as much like a Mad Lib as the last one was.”
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
What We're Reading: