The trailer for The Hangover 3 was released today, and I never thought I’d be so excited to watch something so closely connected to garbage. I rushed gleefully to YouTube and watched the whole thing, even almost laughing at some of the jokes. Why was I enjoying it so much, you ask? Because the arrival of this teaser trailer means we’re that much closer to this goddamn trilogy being over. And it’s almost like the producers know that. Early on in the trailer, the words “THIS SUMMER IT ALL ENDS” flash up on the screen, and they may as well have written, “Sorry, this is the last one, and we’ll try not to make it quite as much like a Mad Lib as the last one was.”
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
What We're Reading: