• Wed, Jan 23 2013

In Honor Of The Coldest Day In History, We Give You The 14 Hottest GIFS

In case you’re a bear who just woke up from hibernation to check out what’s happening online, then you should know it’s freezing outside. Four out of every five of your Facebook frenemies agree that it’s clinically the coldest day ever. In the history of earth. In fact a woolly mammoth just returned from its ice age extinction to confirm this very fact. Then he disappeared, muttering something like “this North Face fleece really won’t cut in this wind.”

While I originally planned to spend my day traveling to all our readers’ houses with space heaters, blankets and naked portraits I drew of Ryan Gosling, I soon realized this might not be the most practical plan. Mostly because 90% of our readers would like to see us dead.  And the other 10% probably already have naked portraits of Ryan Gosling that they drew themselves.

So instead I thought I would bring you the hottest GIFs on the Internet. Like drinking hot coffee through a straw, these will warm you up immediately and then proceed to make you feel like your body’s on fire. Literally on fire. It’s never a good idea to drink a hot liquid through a straw.

But medical advice aside, here are 14 hot actors for you to stare are right now.

zac efron

(Via)

Matt Bomer Naked

(Via)

ryan gosling

(Via)

titanic

(Via)

joseph gordon levitt
(Via)
Ryan Lochte

(Via)

Adam Scott

(Via)

james franco

(Via)

Justin Timberlake Beyonce Gif

(Via)

paul rudd

(Via)

Josh Duhamel

(Via)

Chris Hemsworth gif

(Via)

Josh Hutcherson

(Via)

Channing Tatum Topless

(Via)

From Our Partners

Share This Post:
  • Meghan Radespiel

    Just the kind of pick-me-up I needed. Thanks Jenni!

    • Jenni

      That’s what I’m here for!

  • http://twitter.com/reallysuperneat Nicole

    THIS… is great journalism.

    • Jenni

      Thanks! Do you think they just mail my Pulitzer home or do I need to pick it up somewhere?