Last night’s Parks and Recreation contained so many one-liners it was all I could do to pick just five. There were missing members, fart jokes aplenty, and even one very touching moment. Click through to re-live the magic with me.
1. I don’t know if Andy is ever going to become a cop, but his attempts at “observation” constituted one of the episode’s major highlights.
2. I can’t say I ever expected Amy Poehler to venture into toilet humor, but I’m so, so glad she did.
3. I’m less surprised she went after insurance companies, because they are the craziness. Hooray for Obamacare!
4. I’m pretty sure this guest character’s entire purpose was to deliver this nugget of gold to us.
5. How adorable is Ron‘s relationship with single mom Xena? So adorable.
And this is not a joke at all, but HOLY SHIT BEN AND LESLIE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!
I can’t be the only one who cried.