This is for everyone who hated Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel‘s wedding photo, who found it too staged with him grinning like a maniac and jumping over his demure bride in her pink dress. Less than twenty-four hours after we first glimpsed the Timberbiel wedding album spread in People, Hello!, and other publications, it’s already become a meme. Some brilliant souls on Tumblr took out the best part — jumping JT, obvs — and ‘shopped him into some hilarious photos that make him look even more ridiculous.
E! Online first noticed the burgeoning meme, which sadly has only a handful of entries. Even weirder, the original Tumblr that posted them seems to have been deleted. Maybe Justin hopped his way over and pulled the plug?! At any rate, we hope some Redditors and Tumblr users pick up the mantle. Because what we’ve seen so far is pretty hilarious.
You’ve got Justin swapping out his bride for an older woman: Princess Diana on her wedding day.
Plus, Justin — who may or may not be recording new music — pops up on Kendrick Lamar‘s latest album.
Yeah, this is too good to let it slip through our fingers. While we wait for more memes to appear, we’ve got some ideas of where else a jumping Justin Timberlake would be perfect:
• Any of the hilarious Barack Obama or Mitt Romney campaign photobombs:
• Frolicking in the water with Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough in Safe Haven:
• On the Rappers Who Look Like Magicians Tumblr. (Yes, JT has been ushered into the fold thanks to his song “Role Model” and his “History of Rap” bit with Jimmy Fallon.)
• As the spirit moving around the house in Paranormal Activity 4:
• Trying to get a better look at Kris Jenner‘s nip slip:
• You know that Justin will try to take on the Fab Five with his jumping skills, only for McKayla Maroney to not be impressed:
• Begging Leonardo DiCaprio to “draw me like one of your French girls“: