I know, I know—you thought all this Scary Movie 5 mishigas was over after we saw that photo of Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen that proved they’d successfully shot their scene. But now there’s yet another ridiculous story from the set, and surprise, it’s all about Lindsay being unreasonable.
The National Enquirer (via RadarOnline) claims that after shooting what will clearly be the most forgettable part of the movie, Lindsay decided to help herself to a bunch of clothing from the wardrobe racks. The insider says that it was the starlet’s punishment to the studio for forcing her into a role she didn’t like: “I guess Lindsay thought she was entitled to it, like free soap at a hotel. All the other actors knew about it, but the producers just put it down to the price you had to pay for doing business with Lindsay.”
That in itself is awful, that producers have to look the other way just to get this trainwreck out of their hair. But insanely, it’s the third story in six weeks about LiLo’s involvement in the movie. Let’s break it all down by the numbers.
- 5: Number of installments in the Scary Movie franchise.
- 200: Approximate number of seconds for LiLo’s cameo, judging by the opening scenes from past movies.
- 6: Number of drinks Charlie Sheen needed to convince himself to kiss her.
- $15,000: Cost of the clothing that Linds nabbed, mostly nice tops and skirts.
- 0: Interesting things that people have to talk about in Atlanta, since a source told The National Enquirer that people couldn’t stop gossiping about Lindsay. Come on, guys, you have Catching Fire filming right in your town!
- 3: Excuses she made to get out of shooting her scene, which included “missing” her flight and having walking pneumonia.
- 2: Blondes that the studio would rather have play the lead than Lindsay—Anna Faris and now Ashley Tisdale.
- 170: Days until the movie comes out on April 12, 2013, but we’re already sick of talking about it.
It would not shock me if it comes out that Lindsay’s people have been planting all these stories. After all, it’s keeping her in the news and it’s better than a DUI.
Photo: Diane L Cohen/WENN.com