As you probably know by now, Justin Bieber got everyone all hot and bothered with his flagrant display of public barfing a few days ago. While I hope he recovers from his self-inflicted Bieber fever, I can’t help but marvel at all the amusing responses that have already cropped up. When life hands you milk barf, you make milk barf-ade! Or something. Ew, I just grossed myself out. Anyway, might I present the five best responses to Bieber-barf-gate so far.
1. NMA.tv gave it the Taiwanese animation treatment, hooray! Extra points for the green projectile vomiting and the bukkake-like way the beliebers enjoy taking it in the face.
2. Jimmy Kimmel’s take on the event shows Bieber barfing butterflies and rainbows.
3. The epic battle between beliebers and non-beliebers that’s currently raging on Twitter:
4. The goofy way various non-musical publications are using it as a “news peg” for stories that are tangentially related, at best:
5. This fanciful drawing of Fergie pissing on a puking Justin Bieber which was commissioned by Vice for an article entitled “Justin Bieber Barfed Because He Hates Himself“:
Honorable mention: The Biebs himself. It’s important to have a sense of humor about these things.