The wait is over! After many long months of unfunny sadness, Amy Poehler‘s ensemble hit Parks and Recreation will return to NBC tonight at 9:30 ET. There are many reasons to be excited about this, but here are ten of them.
1. The hilarious bit Amy Poehler did on Leno last night about how smoking makes you look cool.
2. Ron Swanson‘s pyramid of greatness
3. “Stop. Pooping.”
4. Ron’s tortured relationship with the Tammies
5. BERT MACKLIN, FBI
6. Entertainment 720/Tom Haverford‘s synergistic bromance with Jean Ralphio
7. Tom Haverford in general
8. Donna’s reaction shots
9. Ron Swanson in April’s tiny hat:
10. April Ludgate