Lionsgate is wasting no time rounding out the cast for Catching Fire: Less than a week after we met Alan Ritchson, who will play pretty-boy District 1 tribute Gloss, now Stephanie Leigh Schlund has been cast as his sister Cashmere. Think of her as Leven Rambin‘s character Glimmer, but 2.0: She and her brother turn out to be real threats in the Arena, though she has quite a showdown with Johanna Mason, who’s being played by Jena Malone—yeah, we’re excited to see that. So, here’s what you should know about Stephanie, including her connection to one of the film’s three stars!
1. It’s likely she knew about this role for a while: In early July, she tweeted a photo of Catching Fire on her iPhone, with the caption, My evening read, before I pass out. Just goes to show you how clued-in actors are during the long audition process before anything gets confirmed.
2. Stephanie’s first big role was playing Liam Hemsworth‘s sister in The Last Song opposite him and fiancee Miley Cyrus. Unfortunately, there’s no way that Cashmere and Gale will interact in Catching Fire, but hopefully Stephanie will be able to hang with Liam briefly on-set. After all, she’s from Atlanta, Georgia, which is one of the early shooting locations for the movie. (Though she’ll spend most of her time in Hawaii.)
3. She’s been linked to Nick Jonas a few months ago, when RadarOnline claimed the two were having lunch and canoodling. However, several Jonas fans on Tumblr did their best to debunk the rumor. Furthermore, a rep for Nick said he’d never actually met Stephanie.
4. Before moving into movies and TV, Stephanie was a model on The Price is Right in 2008. You might remember her as the model who accidentally knocked over the plasma-screen TV that the contestants were gonna vote on. But she handled it like a pro and went on promoting the Xbox collection with her smile still in-place. (Note the other model throwing her under the bus.)
5. Stephanie’s not yet following her on-screen brother Alan—actually, she’s following only 94 users, and has only 300 of her own followers. That will change as filming starts for Catching Fire, but she may want to get to know her partner in crime before they go sabotaging Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson in the 75th Hunger Games.