NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: B5MEDIA INC., 174 Spadina Ave, Suite 302, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2C2 (“Sponsor”) is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ENTRY: During the period beginning at 10:00 a.m. April 4, 2012 and ending at 5:00 p.m. on March 10, 2012 (“Entry Period”), you may enter this Sweepstakes in one of two (2) ways. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Eastern Standard Time.
(a) Online Entry: You may enter via the Internet by visiting http://woobox.com/brqqci or http://woobox.com/h5cn2y (“Giveaway”) and following the entry requirements outlined there. Alternatively, you can send an email with your name, address, telephone number, age and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Crushable Superdry Giveaway” (“Online Entry”). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply. You must have an active email account to submit an Online Entry. It is your responsibility to make sure that you can receive emails so you can be notified if you win.
(b) Mail Entry: To enter by mail, send a hand-printed postcard (no mechanical reproductions accepted) with your name, address, telephone number, age and email address (“Mail Entry”). Mail your completed entry to: “Crushable Superdry Giveaway”, b5media Inc., attn: Amanda Ernst, 1133 Broadway, Suite 901, New York, NY 10010. Each entry must be mailed separately. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. “Entry” shall mean and refer to each Online or Mail Entry.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Online Entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. April 10, 2012; and all Mail Entries must be postmarked by April 10, 2012, and received by April 11, 2012. Only one Entry per person or Address will be accepted, (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person uses the same Address). In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Online Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who are 18 or older upon entering and legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states and D.C. (collectively, “Territory”). Employees of the Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies; the advertising, promotional and fulfillment agencies of each of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); the members of their households and members of their immediate families, are all ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, mutilated, non-delivered, postage-due, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One winner will be selected to receive one (1) pair of Superdry technical headphones. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $90.Total ARV of all prizes: $90. Limit one prize per person/address. If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded.
Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by date, after which no alternate winners will be selected nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Sweepstakes will be conducted during the Entry Period. On or about April 11, 2012, in a random drawing, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified by email on or about April 11, 2012. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within ten (10) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with a winning Online Entry;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days;  potential winner’s failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize before [date]; and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
9. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For winners’ list available after date, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope postmarked by April 12, 2012 and received by April 13, 2012 to: “Crushable Superdry Giveaway WINNERS,” ATTN: Amanda Ernst, 1133 Broadway, Suite 901, New York, NY 10010.