Scarlett Johansson is taking a break from dating big name movie stars and starting a relationship with relatively unknown Nate Naylor. What is known about Scarlett’s new man?
1. He’s an ad executive, so he’ll have real life insight into the latest season of Mad Men.
2. He lives in New York City. With Scarlet’s movie career in LA these two could be looking at a bicoastal relationship, but she is a Tony award-winning stage actress. Maybe if the pair gets serious she’ll look into spending some more time on Broadway.
3. He’s an art collector. No passing off handmade Valentine’s Day cards as art.
4. He’s 27, the same age as Scarlett. That means she’s also shifted from older men; Ryan Reynolds was eight years her senior while Sean Penn was twenty-four years older.
5. Hanging out with Scarlett isn’t his first brush with celebrity. A source close to Nate is quoted as explaining Nate has, “a lot of famous friends in the New York art world.” Scarlett better bone up on her art history.